Second Skin Audio

Best product for use in my front doors.

Some some deadener wouldn't hurt either..

He mentioned Sound deadener in the first post...

Alpha Damp is thicker so thats what i would go with for your doors. Also you should look into Spectrum. It does the same thing i think but can get into places that Damp cant. just my 2 cents.

alpha damp is not thicker ... their picture does a horrible job with the zoom and making it look like that haha it has the thickness in between damp and damp pro but alpha damp DOES have a wonderfully thick foil backing making it wonderful for flex and adding more rigidity to the metal for flex !

just to clear up confusion alpha damp works better vs damp pro in the same amounts. but with a better working product u can decide to use less for the same results saving u install time/effort OR choose the same amount for better results (depends on diminishing results ect)

Both products work the same way so theres no real wrong answer or right answer if that makes any sense.

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

i got a door pack of damp pro and it covered three doors and the back wall of my truck. covering about 60 percent of each. so id say that. if you dont want to just buy a pack of alpha damp then that would be a good idea. but yeah first priority is to find the rattle. lol it may be something that needs to be fixed.