Second Skin Audio

Best product for use in my front doors.

i would say first find out what the rattle is!! i had a terrible rattle once and turned out to be a loose rivet on window motor !! find the rattle and figure out what the rattle is first before you spend money when you don't need !

Some some deadener wouldn't hurt either..

2008 TBSS Black Granite

Alpine CDA-117

Clarion EQS746

AudioQue Supertweets @ dash

Alpine DDT-s30 @ b pillars

Alpine SPR-60c @ front doors

Alpine SPR-60 @ rear doors

Alpine PDX-f4

Second Skin DampPro

KNUkonceptz Wiring

DCpower 270amp alt

Optima YT underhood *temp

Two15DCxls

Hifonics bxi2610 *temp

saz4500 and 4 xp3000s coming soon.

:orly3:

I didnt even think about that! Maybe that is why I am post in the second skin forum and asking about Alpha Damp and Damplifier Pro(by the way, this is sound deadener!) I already have 5 layers of damp pro in my roof that is holding up great but just want to know the best products for my application.

Damp pro would be perfect for the doors I would think. I'm quite happy how it worked on mine :)

Alpha damp might be too difficult to get in there.

well alpha damp would be better bc its a better product. but depends on how much ur using too.

i would also recommend sealing the gigantic hole in the door as well and getting some overkill to use as gasket for that speaker. those doors on the f150 are sorta a pain

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

He mentioned Sound deadener in the first post...

Alpha Damp is thicker so thats what i would go with for your doors. Also you should look into Spectrum. It does the same thing i think but can get into places that Damp cant. just my 2 cents.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

For door flex of the outer door skin, I'd use alpha damp. It only needs 25% coverage to be effective. And accessing large portions of the door can be a pain. So the effectiveness of AD at 25% coverage would be a plus. I would bet 1 20 square ft. pack would be enough to do all 4 doors.

2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3

The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/

140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash!

REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified

i used both damp pro and alpha and i would say for flex i would use alpha damp because of the super thick and strong constraining layer on it