Sonic Electronix

What Is The Cheap Deadener From Home Depot Called?

I totally agree, but sometimes you only need the cheap stuff. Why pay more to deaden a spare tire well?

exactly i would only get the good stuff for places that are going to be subjected to the most pressure....ie a trunk, roof of an suv (if your sub is facing up), etc. cheap stuff for the floor, doors, and other inconspicuous places :)

12" fi q

rf t10001

naw mean

Home depot has an product like Peel and seal if forget what its called but ive put it in a friend of mines car for him it works very well it has flashing on one side and the actual tar on the other side it doesn't stick or anything even in a hot summer its good its only like 8 dollars per roll its by all the roofing stuff.

Bibby, they carry this stuff called wind and water seal, probably 1/8th of an inch think(maybe a little thinner), 200sq feet per roll, 30-60$ per roll, I have it on the floor in my pathy and its holding up great so far.

2009 spring fling-iasca-rookie 1-Champion. 139.4db.

"I don't do enough, I just fool around

Ya'll can go to hell, how does that sound"~ Tech N9NE

4 15" Memphis. and 1 Big ass box. <-Sold to fund more power.

Kicker l5s

get some Raamamat man for all the places you dont wanna use an expensive product, its only like 110 for 50-60 sq ft of it and it is butyl based and a real audio deadener.

i rather not have a bunch of hot sticky ashphalt all over my ride in the summer time.

for anyone looking at home depot for the peel n stick thats about 16 per roll of 6 inch x 25 foot, about 1/8 thick (nice and thick) buytl based not asphaly, foil faced with little dimples, it is called " gutter repair tape" its in the window and door section at my home depot , the window wrap is garbage and smells and is also supper thing and it says window wrap on it lol....

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets