95legwagon Posted November 25, 2011 Report Posted November 25, 2011 i say 152.4 havent seen it yet......but if i missed someones post sayin it lemme know good luck with TL i just checked out your full build and its awesome. i used to have a pt down in tampa that was a 5 speed with a small system so i can appreciate the work it takes for this! good job! -jarrid i think there real i was looking through that guys stuff he sells and it looks like he finds stuff at auctions and just sells it Yea, it looks like someone got the mids about a month ago....shit. If I had a whole Hertz front stage my ears would jizz all over my cheeks. / LOL My Low Budget Build: Green 1995 Subaru Legacy wagon 147k- $1K headunit- pioneer premier deh-p650-$25 4 Lead acid batts. 1 up front and 3 in back- vented outside.- $50 4 vvme L11 10"s <- $30 shipped a piece 6 cu. ft box (after displacment) tuned to 32ish hz with 10 inch sonotube. -about $50 all together maybe a lil more 2 aspm 1300 strapped Selenium 6"s in the front doors on headunit power- for now -$20 quantum tweets in door-for now -$10 boston acoustic 5 1/4 in rear doors- for now-Free big 3 1/0 and 4awg throughout. roof sound deadened (not peel n seal ftw)-free on 80 amp alt (bench tested to put out 100 amps faithfully) <--?-$10 for test about $430 for everything<----Not bad at all still gotta add 3 way crossover, amp for front and rear door speakers and maybe eq
lowpt Posted November 25, 2011 Report Posted November 25, 2011 150.6 Wow this thread has gotten a lot of replies in a short time!!
Namosh Posted November 25, 2011 Report Posted November 25, 2011 OK. Day after Thanksgiving. No work today. Football isn't on yet. This is how bored I am. These are the people who have picked numbers already used (as far as I can tell)....as of now. marquez7890 Dawgsrock0303 Socky BFF Larry egag dakier Jmoney2544 bass_stalker Team Bassick (ALPINE) Awhitewookie xballking21 Rebel4055 ReggieB CortezDTV gally will77530 new guy THEKINGsBACK woodyzspl dereileak 123456852 DylanH Nine8SST Lauzierel nbshazeezee Mtnbikecrazy 55 BassJunkie Lowpt Try again, fellas. My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
Quiet Posted November 25, 2011 Report Posted November 25, 2011 Let these people (who don't read) keep repeating scores already picked. The first one who guesses the score wins so it increases my odds LOL 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
Namosh Posted November 25, 2011 Report Posted November 25, 2011 Let these people (who don't read) keep repeating scores already picked. The first one who guesses the score wins so it increases my odds LOL OOps! I never thought of it that way. I imagine most of them won't re-check this thread anyway. And if they do, they probably won't read my post either. My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
Nine8SST Posted November 25, 2011 Report Posted November 25, 2011 OK. Day after Thanksgiving. No work today. Football isn't on yet. This is how bored I am. These are the people who have picked numbers already used (as far as I can tell)....as of now. marquez7890 Dawgsrock0303 Socky BFF Larry egag dakier Jmoney2544 bass_stalker Team Bassick (ALPINE) Awhitewookie xballking21 Rebel4055 ReggieB CortezDTV gally will77530 new guy THEKINGsBACK woodyzspl dereileak 123456852 DylanH Nine8SST Lauzierel nbshazeezee Mtnbikecrazy 55 BassJunkie Lowpt Try again, fellas. Like it says behind my guess......I'm just playin for fun, I know it's already been guessed. 1998 SS/T Ram Build Log - Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation - 2 DC Level 3 12" - Components??? - Sundown ??? - Sundown??? - Knu Konceptz - Second Skin Dampy Pro - XS D6500
lowpt Posted November 25, 2011 Report Posted November 25, 2011 I have an extra amp laying around this size. So, I was simply stating my guess for what I think this setup will do. Besides, I really didn't feel like going back through 6 pages to see if someone had picked it. I was posting my guess more a a gesture of support for purplehaze and this build than to actually win something.
Nine8SST Posted November 25, 2011 Report Posted November 25, 2011 well id guess a number but someone has already guessed it i can tell you that... Is it your own piss...or someone else's? 1998 SS/T Ram Build Log - Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation - 2 DC Level 3 12" - Components??? - Sundown ??? - Sundown??? - Knu Konceptz - Second Skin Dampy Pro - XS D6500
pimpnFosgates Posted November 25, 2011 Report Posted November 25, 2011 151.7 Lucky Durango Sony hu 4 croosfire 6.5mids crossfire 600.1 mono amp American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp aq hdc3 12 2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube
dereileak Posted November 25, 2011 Report Posted November 25, 2011 This is so hard to guess because I have no way to know what was choosen already I think 148.2 hasnt been guessed yet, so ill take that 2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd ManualPioneer 4300DVD2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub AmpKicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)Kicker KQ3 Active CrossoverKicker KQ30 EqualizerKicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -) 1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -) 300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker WireXS Power D3400 (Rear)XS Power D3100 (Front)Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.