NEW for 2011/2012 SP4 Series

BITLD

skeptical on ordering one right now, I still dont know if they will be louder than the BTL's? FI don't really help much either as it takes a while to get an email response and I CANT FIND ANY PHONE NUMBER TO CALL AND ASK!

They don't have a phone. Just email [email protected]

fiaq3-1.jpg

2000 Subaru outback 2.5l

Head Unit: Pioneer deh 4300ub

front stage: tbd

subwoofer: Stock Fi Q 18"

amp: Audio que 1200d

SP4 has the ability to get louder than the N2. Better thermal capacity... but weighs more and is deeper. Like Am said, with Hoffmans Iron Law, the lower 1W/1m rating does not indicate less output ability. In fact the SP4 is louder W per W over the N2 down low. Its reference efficiency is less (not a consideration above 80Hz in similar enclosures).

RGriffin83... no general phone line. Reason being is all employees at Fi machine, assemble, or pack. Having a singular person to handle the phones and tech is not enough for Fi (it isn't for AA and are constantly getting annoyed customers that it took 2 days to get through as the lines are busy), nor is it an easy task to find qualified people to support tech via phone. So instead of increasing the product costs to pay $50k year salaries for at least two people to take care of phone lines, we limit ourselves to email and try to get back within 24 hours. Email allows us to work the day and answer either before or after shifts (and try to during as well).

Gotcha and I appreciate the quick response. Now I just need any kind of clear answer, for low car shaking highest spl bass, which should I get because I am ready to order now.

1 15" FI BTL N2

AQ2200d

Big 3

Pioneer head unit

kinetik 1200 (under the hood)

kinetik 2400 (dedicated to the sub)

Mids and highs coming soon!

Nice freakin sub.

Id take that over an N2 all day for daily.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

2500rms

33xmax

27fs

Its all on their site.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived