I turn mine down just to not get pulled over and have my shit searched haha

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

Ppl like that piss me off ....I was at a drive thru trying to order and this lil high schooler thinking his Shit was loud had his lil beat at full blast...Shit piss me off....so I blasted mine and stuck my head out the window....took a look at his ass till he turned his down....then he still tried to ask me what I had in my car....

Its All Good!!!

Build on hold...

Ppl like that piss me off ....I was at a drive thru trying to order and this lil high schooler thinking his Shit was loud had his lil beat at full blast...Shit piss me off....so I blasted mine and stuck my head out the window....took a look at his ass till he turned his down....then he still tried to ask me what I had in my car....

Getting pissed off at a loud stereo so you blast yours till he turns his down?

Interesting theory ill give you that...

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Getting pissed off at a loud stereo so you blast yours till he turns his down?

Interesting theory ill give you that...

Lol it works. Lmao...so when they do it to me I move up barely so they can't really reach the speaker to.tlk.through but enough for then to barely hear it and be able to speak back to it if they yelled a little then I turn it up and cancel that motion for em lol

And nate about the windows. I hate driving with my windows up lol rain is the only thing that stood me. Heater on blast but windows must be down. Even when its in the 40s inelastic am with a girl and they're always complaining about they're hair. So den i roll em up... But its for a good cause. ;D lol

^ dude what the hell is this guy talking about? Lol

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

^ dude what the hell is this guy talking about? Lol

+1

What the fuck :lol:

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Stupid autocorrect. Fukked up everything. Lol... I'm so not saying that again lol

Nice cover... :rofl:

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

in my country there are A-LOT of guys like that...who bumps and wanna be heard like: ˝look at me i have loud music˝.....personally i hate those kind of people....(+they all have shitty prefab boxes...)

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Archived