how difficult to do 150+?

SS4Luck

• 2 months later...

I dont want to steal this thread, but what is all this "proper" box I keep reading? Are we talking 45's, baffles, cross-bracing and resin or what?

Im just confused guys..hear all this talk but havent read a real clear answer on it..

usually when someone talks about a "proper" box, it includes a good design based upon the woofer(s) in the install. the box will then have to withstand the force of the woofer moving back and forth, so bracing comes into play here. sometimes people do whats called rounding the walls/port off (or also adding 45's) which can aid in getting the air moving around as efficiently as possible because air likes to flow smoothly and doesnt like to encounter 90 degree bends/corners.

• 3 weeks later...

This thread reminds me of something I heard once... " I'm hitting a 156 on the audiocontrol why can I not do higher than a 144 on the termlab?" Lol

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

To burp or on music. Burp is easyer than on music, have a look in the PCA section, poor 600 w RMS

sub + 10 times rated power + electrical and them doin 155ers.

You missed 1 thing ...

That box is tuned in so perfectly. The box has a lot to do with it. Hope you got deeeeeeep pockets.

^ this , this and more of this.

8 SSA EVIL 15's

4 CRESCENDO 5500'S

2 SINGER HAIRPIN'S

21 XS POWER D1600'S

ALL MCLAREN AUDIO MID'S AND TWEETERS

1 TARAMPS HD4000, 1 TARAMPS HD800

SEX!

kWgmAp6.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

Archived