SOLD!! F/S 160 DB+ 2004 Trailblazer Pics added 12/1

ryan i dont have your number saved for some reason shoot me a pm.

I tried. Didnt work. My number is 4196567418.

Is it 4wd? Or just rear?

It was 4x4, but when i installed the airride, i had to remove the half shafts to clear the oil pan. Its rear wheel drive now.

VbjgkeI.jpg

xs.jpg

DCSig.jpg

Bahhh, I would have considered it if it was still 4x4. GLWS

Just curious, have any problems with the trailblazer besides just normal wear? And also does it come with the amps?

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

Bahhh, I would have considered it if it was still 4x4. GLWS

Just curious, have any problems with the trailblazer besides just normal wear? And also does it come with the amps?

There are no amps. Normal wear and tear is it. All u have to do is get the cv shafts, and take out the shockwaves up front and u have 4x4 again... About 400 and its back to normal. Lol. The switch and gear box are all there.

VbjgkeI.jpg

xs.jpg

DCSig.jpg

i think im blind..... I still see no pics? how do you expect to sell this thing without pics Ryan??? :peepwall:

I dont have control of my facebook, which has a ton of pics. I can try and get Nick to download some from my facebook page... Other than that, not sure how I can post them...

Hmm sandusky Ohio I might have to talk to my bank about this one.

My number is on here in this thread, if you are really interested...

VbjgkeI.jpg

xs.jpg

DCSig.jpg

not to post dump but just wanna throw this out there ryan (boilermaker) is a good guy to do business with and with all the work in this thing its a steal. Hate to see this ryan hope everything gets better soon you got my number if you need someone to yell at lol

not to post dump but just wanna throw this out there ryan (boilermaker) is a good guy to do business with and with all the work in this thing its a steal. Hate to see this ryan hope everything gets better soon you got my number if you need someone to yell at lol

Thanks a ton bro. I appreciate it.

VbjgkeI.jpg

xs.jpg

DCSig.jpg

Sorry to hear about getting screwed over man that really sucks.

His build log is here.

Some pics that still work... These pics are old, but I knew where this thread was and didn't want to spend an hour looking for the more recent one(s) he posted. You can see the metal frame which was for the wall. The wall is fucking bad ass, seriously, it looks like it come from the factory that way.

008-3.jpg

006-4.jpg

Honestly man, if I was single you would have peaked my interest for sure (one fast one loud), but unless I want my shit on the lawn too I better look the other way... :pardon:

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Archived