SOLD!! F/S 160 DB+ 2004 Trailblazer Pics added 12/1

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Boiler, what's still in it? I know the subs, but what else? Are both alts still in (I ask cause I saw a post looking for your thread where you were selling the bracket)? What about wire, HU, mid/high, door panels, dash, etc? Were you ever able to play music out of it?

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

i was going to pull some pics of fb the newer ones but its deleted

Apparently, she's allowed to fuck with me, and hack all my shit, but the temporary protection order she has against me makes it so I cant contact or do anything back to her. Thats fucked up!

Thanks, where did u get those?

Boiler, what's still in it? I know the subs, but what else? Are both alts still in (I ask cause I saw a post looking for your thread where you were selling the bracket)? What about wire, HU, mid/high, door panels, dash, etc? Were you ever able to play music out of it?

Both alts are still in it. The subs with the wall, 2 xs power batteries. I'll throw in a second 3100 too. Dash and front door panels are still fairly stock. Dash has some painted parts on it, as do the door panels. Power heated leather seats. US Speedo guages w/ blue needles. Street scene front bumper, SS rear bumper, blacked out LED tails, Keystone functional ramair hood, with cold air intake and K&N filter. PCM FOR LESS TUNED, corvette C6 e-fan with controller. There are still 5 runs of trystar 1/0 cable also.

VbjgkeI.jpg

xs.jpg

DCSig.jpg

damn this is such a good deal, most bone stock tb's with 100k go for 8,000+. makes me wanna sell mine and buy this.

sorry about everything that happened with the girl, its a shame that someone could be that low. good luck man, and sorry for dumping

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Ryan if you need someone to chat with bro... Shoot me a PM with your number... Hope you are doin alright man

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Ryan if you need someone to chat with bro... Shoot me a PM with your number... Hope you are doin alright man

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Im not doing ok. Not at all... I was building this truck for my son, it cost me one marriage, and now I have to sell it to pay off legal bills because some cunt is angry and wants her pound of flesh. Life fucking sucks right now! Ive spent 4700 in the last week, between bail, lawyer and gps ankle monitor. All because i flipped a fucking coffee table over and threw a glass! I didnt even touch her or try to hurt her! Domestic violence, i sat in jail from 11/12 to 11/23. My bond was fucking set at 50k 50 fucking thousand!!! This is my first domestic charge also. My lawyer got the bond reduced to 20k, which was still fucking outrageous.

VbjgkeI.jpg

xs.jpg

DCSig.jpg

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Im not doing ok. Not at all... I was building this truck for my son, it cost me one marriage, and now I have to sell it to pay off legal bills because some cunt is angry and wants her pound of flesh. Life fucking sucks right now! Ive spent 4700 in the last week, between bail, lawyer and gps ankle monitor. All because i flipped a fucking coffee table over and threw a glass! I didnt even touch her or try to hurt her! Domestic violence, i sat in jail from 11/12 to 11/23. My bond was fucking set at 50k 50 fucking thousand!!! This is my first domestic charge also. My lawyer got the bond reduced to 20k, which was still fucking outrageous.

WOW dude, i didn´t know anything of this, man that sucks, i know there aren´t words that can help you even a little bit on this matter, i hope you solve all this bullshit mate, good luck with everything on your life!!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Very sorry to hear that dude, I can't imagine what your feeling right now and the troubles you've went through over the last month.... On a happier note, that truck is a work of art, for 8,000 you should be able to sell that in a heart beat. I really wish my parents wouldn't have spend 16k on my dam camry that's bone stock but rather spend 8k on this and help you at the same, (would be a sick ride to pull up to school in) Anyways, enough of my ramble, good luck with selling and just remember, things will get better.

"This next song goes out to everyone within a 5 block radius"

Archived