Jump to content

Looking for rc cars/trucks New item up for grab


roscoe1129

Recommended Posts

Posted

Looking to get some r c cars trucks running with remotes i have:

2 re se xxx 15's TRADE OR 300 + SHIPPING

2 massive audio N4 monoblocks 2k @ 1 ohm.GONE

1 massive audio NX4 100x4. GONE

2 sets of massive audio 6.5's GONE

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Posted

R/Cs are alot of fun bro! just HELLA addicting and price adds up even faster lol

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Posted

I have a Savage with a hell of a BB motor in it, however it has a broken steering servo, and has been sitting for 2 yrs.. Motor Had just finished getting broken in. I'd be scared to see if the motor is any good now since its been sitting so long. Fucking shame, I paid 250$ for the engine. If I remember correctly that was all wrong with it, just the steering servo.... Truck was a BAUSSSSSS... THis 1/8 scale savage was faster then my T-Maxx 3.3 with all upgrades

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Posted

I got a rustler with a broke a arm and a revo that need 1 shock arm

RlYlm.png

Big Wheels Are Like G-Strings...Anyone can put them on but it don't mean they look good.....

Posted

Well guys I have a guy local to me who has 6 cars/trucks 2 traxxis nitros 2 rc10trucks and 2a other throw in randoms almost all are ready to run and have radios if he wants Im going to trade strait up. If not Im selling my gear and he wants 500 for all just to clear the lot out....

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Posted

I have a Traxxas Stampede with lots of upgrades and brushless system in it, Team Associated RC18T murdered-out with upgrades and brushless, a Kyosho DST that needs a few parts but the engine runs like a champ, and a Traxxas T-maxx that just needs a new engine and has has many new an upgraded parts put on it. Lemme know, I'm trying to get rid of some of this stuff!

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9027 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...