d3dreaper Posted December 2, 2011 Report Posted December 2, 2011 LOL. I come in here to read them all. I came just wondering what was going on and can't stop reading them now! Some are too funny Those of you who are risking your relationships need to grow up. Bass can't make you sandwhiches. You clearly haven't tossed lunch meat, cheese, and bread in your port yet. Makes a hell of a bologna sandwich salad. Jiggles the balls pretty good too. If i ain't learning, I ain't living. Steve blocked me on YT... I think i irritated him a few years ago.... LOL sorry man I don't have any serious builds goin on... currently i have an Interfire IF-2400b pushing 2 Alphasonic PSW610J's... I'm broke and i don't want my son deaf before he's 2 haha
Real96SS Posted December 2, 2011 Report Posted December 2, 2011 I just saw this thread pop up and this is hilarious.So if this is where we can request to change our member titles could I please have mine change to: Ballz Deep In Bass Vehicle 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co) DNX9980HD 6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition) 3 DC 9k's 8 Nendo PWX 8's 4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters 1 DC Audio 175.4 1 DC Audio 90.4 Rockford 360.3 3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated) 21 D1600's 2 D4800's All SMD RCA's AudioTechnix Deadner Viper Alarm My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/ Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/
Nine8SST Posted December 2, 2011 Report Posted December 2, 2011 *okey* it's called hazing lol, not the end of the world bud. It's allright Ment for fun C'mere....yu can haz hug! 1998 SS/T Ram Build Log - Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation - 2 DC Level 3 12" - Components??? - Sundown ??? - Sundown??? - Knu Konceptz - Second Skin Dampy Pro - XS D6500
Brandonrcm Posted December 2, 2011 Report Posted December 2, 2011 Can you change mine to Nope, Chuck Testa
armykyle1 Posted December 4, 2011 Report Posted December 4, 2011 still wantz the randomz TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
nautical7 Posted December 4, 2011 Report Posted December 4, 2011 still wantz the randomz Same if you're really bored.
OrionStang Posted December 4, 2011 Report Posted December 4, 2011 Wonder what you Mods could come up with for me... SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Nine8SST Posted December 4, 2011 Report Posted December 4, 2011 Beaver Fever? 1998 SS/T Ram Build Log - Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation - 2 DC Level 3 12" - Components??? - Sundown ??? - Sundown??? - Knu Konceptz - Second Skin Dampy Pro - XS D6500
OrionStang Posted December 4, 2011 Report Posted December 4, 2011 SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Purplehaze Posted December 4, 2011 Report Posted December 4, 2011 Wonder what you Mods could come up with for me... Hey Orion how about yours says what the chic in your avi is saying.. I'm almost afraid to ask for myself. Kickin' Cruiser Seller Feedback Stage 3 Dash, Door Panels,4th Order wall 4 - 15'son a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K'sSolo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.