LT.Smoke Posted August 3, 2013 Report Posted August 3, 2013 Am I cool? Do I have one? Joo do now jay Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Purplehaze Posted August 3, 2013 Report Posted August 3, 2013 LT is a funny guy...Thanks, btw. I love it!Fits me perfect, I am a bitch sometimes. But pimp all the time Kickin' Cruiser Seller Feedback Stage 3 Dash, Door Panels,4th Order wall 4 - 15'son a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K'sSolo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build
LT.Smoke Posted August 3, 2013 Report Posted August 3, 2013 LT is a funny guy... Thanks, btw. I love it! Fits me perfect, I am a bitch sometimes. But pimp all the time Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
big dee Posted August 3, 2013 Report Posted August 3, 2013 I thought about changing mine to king of the noobs lol yea that's it . Y'all can change mine please lol. King Of The Noobs
Omega5002 Posted August 3, 2013 Report Posted August 3, 2013 Give me something, anything lol Tired of the db number 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
TeamHT Posted August 3, 2013 Report Posted August 3, 2013 Am I cool? Do I have one?Joo do now jay I just saw it !!!!! Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
big dee Posted August 3, 2013 Report Posted August 3, 2013 Ok it's official now! I'm the king of the noobs lol
LT.Smoke Posted August 3, 2013 Report Posted August 3, 2013 Ok it's official now! I'm the king of the noobs lol Ask and Ye shall receive Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Josef344 Posted August 3, 2013 Report Posted August 3, 2013 OoooO I want onee Chris Brown's build log, prepare for some beating
big dee Posted August 3, 2013 Report Posted August 3, 2013 Ok it's official now! I'm the king of the noobs lolAsk and Ye shall receivethanks man! Now I feel all important an shit lmao! I'm tha king of the noobs. Ok noobs lets do a head count so I can see how big my kingdom is lmao ! Just joking bro
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.