Jump to content

install I did today


splferrell

Recommended Posts

Posted

thats a nice lookin JL audio box. i dig the raised letters. how did you manage that?

1995 Nissan Maxima GLE
JVC KD-APD49 Headunit
(4) Infinity Kappa 652.9i components @ 2 ohm
(1) Infinity Reference 475a amplifier
(2) Skar Audio V-VXV1 12D4's
Hifonics Brutus 2100.1 @ 1 Ohm

----------------------------------------------
j9cBS.jpgxoGuA.jpg

Posted

All the work looks clean and well considered. Good job.

The Charger did its job and make all of you talk about it, even if you don't like it. I would eat a peanut butter and bumble bee sandwich before I spent MY money on that sh*t, if a customer is paying, would install it in a heart beat lol.

Posted

I have seen that same skittles car before.

It's annoying when people put the mile length of picture in their quote. <_<

Those type of cars are always all around cross creek mall in fayetteville at night

Just another lurker

  • 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1088 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...