THEKINGsBACK Posted November 27, 2011 Report Posted November 27, 2011 Looks good.man I would have tried to keep them along the bottom of the door though... Seems line u had clearence issues though he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:
knowledge Posted November 27, 2011 Report Posted November 27, 2011 looks pretty good man but did you just glue the rings in place and wrapped it with out using glass or anything, cuz i see people doing that a lot were im at. REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
VIPmeetSPL Posted November 27, 2011 Report Posted November 27, 2011 Def. Would not have been.my choice. But hows it sound atleast? Any vids?
splferrell Posted November 28, 2011 Author Report Posted November 28, 2011 looks pretty good man but did you just glue the rings in place and wrapped it with out using glass or anything, cuz i see people doing that a lot were im at. hell no thats rigged up i fiberglassed them then wrapped them. I tried to talk him into some kicks and a custom back deck but thats what he wanted
cris2216 Posted November 28, 2011 Report Posted November 28, 2011 looks pretty good i wouldve actually fiberglassed onto the door but thats what he wanted.
C-Fizzy Posted January 5, 2012 Report Posted January 5, 2012 People actually drive cars like that? under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
KillaCam Posted January 5, 2012 Report Posted January 5, 2012 Haha that Charger looks like a kids bathroom. I mean it looks like good work just a ridiculous theme. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
sprkn_ranger Posted January 5, 2012 Report Posted January 5, 2012 "Ohhhhhh...Who lives in a pineapple under the sea!!!" Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.