install I did today

splferrell

Looks good.man I would have tried to keep them along the bottom of the door though... Seems line u had clearence issues though

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

looks pretty good man but did you just glue the rings in place and wrapped it with out using glass or anything, cuz i see people doing that a lot were im at.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

looks pretty good man but did you just glue the rings in place and wrapped it with out using glass or anything, cuz i see people doing that a lot were im at.

hell no thats rigged up i fiberglassed them then wrapped them. I tried to talk him into some kicks and a custom back deck but thats what he wanted

• 1 month later...

Archived