Quick Amp Rack

i like that, displayes each amp without takeing away from the subs and the box, and it all looks factory built as well .... great job

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

there you go guys.............Brooks is shy I think..........but hes a great builder...and a friend of mine.....so keep up the positive feedback......maybe he,ll loosen up and POST MORE PIX

:lol::lol:

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

well with this kind of work he has nothing to worrie about, should not recive any bashin whatso ever, lol unlike me i go the ghetto blood in my installs his is nice :lol:

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

thank you all for the feedback...compared to timmys work it looks like crap .....but every project i do it gets a little better

I'm coming for ya Timmy best watch out were gonna have glass projects all over your garage and dashboard

Edited by civicduty

Civic1.jpg

only a fool judges his life by what he sees in other peoples eyes