The Internets Most Hated Installer (how Did It Happen To Me?)

Steve, take it from me that I have my Christmas bag full of "Haterz" and they all talk shit behind your back but when it's time to see you, no one knows nothing. All they are doing is advertising you and like the saying goes, good or bad publicity, its' still publicity. If I had a dollar for all the hating shit I hear, I would be retired. The same bitches that are knocking now, are same hoes that are coming up to you at a show and giving you a pound and sucking your balls behind the truck! Keep your chin up old timer! lol

Edited by DeepHittersMagazine

I say people like this are proof that you are doing big things. You see any threads about this guy? Didn't think so. I think he just got all butt hurt when you didn't answer his question (which was probably answered 100x's already) so he thinks he should try to bring you bad publicity. The only problem is the people who matter already know you and the type of guy you are, and realize this guy is just talking e-shit.

Edited by 01xtreme

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

it's cool how we can say whatever we want though this computer. just think if we all was in a room discussing car audio instead of on here ...... not even half the shit said on here or anywhere would come out folks mouth. i'd be quick to hurt my hand on somebody's face. until o boy calls you personnally or comes over with his buddies and video camera then he's only talking shit for publicity. get up or shut, put up or sitdown. he ain't doing nothing but pressing keys. keep doing what you do meade .......... you're the baddest mofo in my book. i wonder how much o boy getting paid to be a hater .......... silly ass rabbit.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

My guess is that he has a problem with RF and Fi. So He came at you for the RF side and Nick for the Fi side. My guess would be that he tried an Fi sub on an RF amp and didn't have any luck. As to his I did the same score, was that below the window line, and with the ability to seat 5 comfortably? Probably not. Guys that hate like that never have the balls to give all the details. Fuck Him life goes on.

HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35

No worries Steve! Like it was said before, if they aint hating your doing something wrong!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

ive been reading roe, caraudio, smd, and *** since they either began or since i was 17(22 now) when i caught the "bug" for car stereos. the reason i spend 20-30 minutes a day on this forum and none other is because its filled with people who know what they are doing/talking about, with little or no arrogance. as others have said, i applaud steve for his accomplishments as an installer, competitor, and mentor for those who are new to this. no one can argue that any other forum has as much comrodary/respect for other members as this forum and i think thats why all of us support smd and its members. this reminds me of the kid in high school who was never cool or popular enough to hang with the big kids, so they always talked sh*t and even then no one cared... haterz!

my 2 cents

(im still leary hooking up a battery and it sparking, let alone a (2)$25000 amp that u need to charge before use for gods sake, u da man steve, brush them haterz off!)

TeamSundown-sig.jpg