Anyone Build Stuff Besides Boxes?

I build some stuff with my wood tools when I'm not building boxes and thought I'd see if anyone else just liked woodworking. This is a project I'm almost finished with, it's a drawer to go under a bed for storage, just gotta get some foam in, and a lock and it'll be set. It's 1/2" birch cabinet plywood, and a 3/4" piece of solid red oak for the face of the drawer. It's 48" wide and 21" deep by the way so it's a pretty big drawer.

Wood all cut

IMG_0144.jpg

Drawer Built:

IMG_0146.jpg

Beginning frame:

IMG_0147.jpg

Drawer slides aligned:

IMG_0148.jpg

Drawer in place:

IMG_0158.jpg

Beginning staining:

IMG_0163.jpg

Finished staining

IMG_0164.jpg

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

i build cabinets, tables, shelves. you name it. ill try and upload some pics tonight

by the way i fucking love the saw stop to death. best table saw ive ever used, and the safest! drinks.gif

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

anything I need/have the ability to build I do. built the lower half of my toolbox....also, let me know if you need any ball bearing slides for cheap, I got like 4-5 pairs of them just sitting around.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

i work in a cabinet shop lol, pocket hole machine, bunch of compressors, chop saws, jet table saw, large vacuum, a few shapers, jointer, planer, and other things like sanders, sprayers and a few other pieces of machinery

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

I TRY to build stuff

Did anyone else try to wipe the bug off your screen when you looked at Twostrokes sig? <_< lol

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

i build cabinets, tables, shelves. you name it. ill try and upload some pics tonight

by the way i fucking love the saw stop to death. best table saw ive ever used, and the safest! drinks.gif

I'd love to get into building some more stuff, it's a fun activity. I love that saw too it's great, look forward to seeing what you've built!

I TRY to build stuff

So do I technically haha just gotta practice :peepwall:

anything I need/have the ability to build I do. built the lower half of my toolbox....also, let me know if you need any ball bearing slides for cheap, I got like 4-5 pairs of them just sitting around.

Awesome yeah I have tool storage and carts I've built and modified before. Thanks for the offer on the slides too, I'm not sure how many drawers I'll be building soon but I'll let ya know!

i work in a cabinet shop lol, pocket hole machine, bunch of compressors, chop saws, jet table saw, large vacuum, a few shapers, jointer, planer, and other things like sanders, sprayers and a few other pieces of machinery

That'd be awesome to have access to all those tools, I just have my garage setup with a few tools. How do you like working there?

Nice saw man

Thank you I like it as well! :good:

I TRY to build stuff

x2. Key word TRY lol.

Practice practice practice!

I TRY to build stuff

Did anyone else try to wipe the bug off your screen when you looked at Twostrokes sig? <_< lol

I just noticed that, now my eyes are gonna gravitate to it every time he posts

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

My Dad and I fix or build almost anything on our own. Save money and have the pride of building something yourself.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)