btl 10-14 days time to make.

on the fi site it says 10-14 days build for the btl n2, does this mean it will take 10-14 days to make, another to ship out, and a couple more before it actually gets to my house or?... Any experiences on how long it usually takes? It has only been 8 days for me but im impatient!

1 15" FI BTL N2

AQ2200d

Big 3

Pioneer head unit

kinetik 1200 (under the hood)

kinetik 2400 (dedicated to the sub)

Mids and highs coming soon!

on the fi site it says 10-14 days build for the btl n2, does this mean it will take 10-14 days to make, another to ship out, and a couple more before it actually gets to my house or?... Any experiences on how long it usually takes? It has only been 8 days for me but im impatient!

just wait these subs are hand built when you order there not sitting on a shelf waiting to ship and yes its just 10 to 14 days build time only not shipping to

and sometimes they are behind plus the holidays might push it back more could take up to a month but your getting some top quailty usa made stuff here

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

sounds to me like....

it will take 10-14 days to make, another to ship out, and a couple more before it actually gets to my house

cant be worse than waiting a few months like i did for my DC subs :pardon: its worth it at then end, so just wait it out and hope that when THEY DO ARRIVE they make it undamaged from shipping

just wait these subs are hand built when you order there not sitting on a shelf waiting to ship and yes its just 10 to 14 days build time only not shipping to

and sometimes they are behind plus the holidays might push it back more could take up to a month but your getting some top quailty usa made stuff here

I gotya, im still waiting for a box design from ram designs and my new hc1200 for under the hood anyway..

1 15" FI BTL N2

AQ2200d

Big 3

Pioneer head unit

oh I will be pissed if they get damaged during shipping! Fi should no enough to ship them packed in good though.

1 15" FI BTL N2

AQ2200d

Big 3

Pioneer head unit

See, you got plenty of other things to work on while you wait for them to arrive. Just be happy you even CAN work outside right now. Up here 35 and windy! BeatBox knows what I'm talking about after last night's snow storm lol.

Move to florida like a normal person! pfft...

1 15" FI BTL N2

AQ2200d

Big 3

Pioneer head unit

oh I will be pissed if they get damaged during shipping! Fi should no enough to ship them packed in good though.

Fi does great job in packaging.

good! Why does it still say N()()B above your name?...

1 15" FI BTL N2

AQ2200d

Big 3

Pioneer head unit

Ordered mine and was pushed a month more due to material (back ordered, Magnets or something) Scott called and even asked me if i wanted to cancel for the wait. I waited and the sub was perfect. Then re coned a sub and it was damaged during shipping. sent it back and Fi fix it at no charge. My point is they have Awesome customer service! Don't think twice when buying from Fi Audio.