Northeast Winter Weather Predictions?

I live on Long Island NY, and i keep hearing from many of people that its going to be a bad winter. Lots of snow and ice very cold etc. Im just wondering if anyone knows what others are saying like meterologists or etc. Just curious its a very cold night and it feels like it could be a nasty yet fun winter.

i fucking hope not i hate the snow.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Sweet!!!

n8ball2013 im the complete opposite, i love it. But i like working in car audio when you can wear shorts and shorts sleeves

i hate snow. but i fully agree with you on the working on your car in good weather.

it sucks to try and get out and work on your car when your freezing. plus fiberglass and adhesives dont work as great when they are frozen.

610EUROs

i hate snow. but i fully agree with you on the working on your car in good weather.

it sucks to try and get out and work on your car when your freezing. plus fiberglass and adhesives dont work as great when they are frozen.

No not at all. I completely agree. I really dont like working outside in any kind of cold weather weather. Besided i get the whole summer persona as car shows and after the car shows going back to my house with a whole bunch or girls and having a nice big pool party ;) Yeah i sure do love the summer though, but i hate the humidity!