Second Skin Audio

Sub barely moves?

Still dont know what the hell is goin on. I tried all the settings everybody has said and im still not getting very much bass. Could it be from a bad power/ground connection somewhere? speaker wire connections? hell i dont know im just throwing ideas out. But I mean it moves good when i have +3 bass on h/u and gains all the way up on my amp...but with those off its like nothing at all. Maybe my h/u? I did have a few problems with the audio on my h/u but then it magically fixed its self when i unplugged/re-plugged the cable back in.

Fi X12

AQ750

Pioneer DEH-6300B h/u

Still dont know what the hell is goin on. I tried all the settings everybody has said and im still not getting very much bass. Could it be from a bad power/ground connection somewhere? speaker wire connections? hell i dont know im just throwing ideas out. But I mean it moves good when i have +3 bass on h/u and gains all the way up on my amp...but with those off its like nothing at all. Maybe my h/u? I did have a few problems with the audio on my h/u but then it magically fixed its self when i unplugged/re-plugged the cable back in.

again, what volume are you turning it up to?

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

what kinda box do you have and is this in a trunk? what does your radio go up to , and how far do you turn it up?

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

how do you have the sub wired? you prob wired the bitch to 8 ohms and its putting out 50w....

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I go up to about 45ish no more than 50 h/u goes up to like 60. Around 50 my stock speakers distort and its freakin loud lol. I have the sub wired to the first + and - is that right ? o.O lol the sub is a single 2 ohm.

and for the box its in my trunk with the sub facing the front of the car..its 2.3 cubic feet @ 32Hz. its the box NDMstang65 posted on SSA

Fi X12

AQ750

Pioneer DEH-6300B h/u

try moving the - to the second - and see if that helps, or the positive, you could have a bad *channel* ill call it and its not sending enough signal there

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

tried moving the - over and still nothing, tried moving both + and - still same thing. How much should my sub be moving at like around 40 volume? h/u clips at 55ish(according to previous post by somebody). It should be moving enough so its visible right?

How does that look?

oh yeah dont mind the paper or balloon LOL i was playin with them earlier xD

Fi X12

AQ750

Pioneer DEH-6300B h/u

looks like a single 2 ohm speaker wired at 2 ohms on a 700w amp LOL..

but, thats just me, maybe some one else will chime in

Team DC Audio

turn the box around and face it to the trunk, you are facing it forward so its making it sound like its not hitting as hard as what you would think

i just think your expectation of this sub and amp combo was alittle to high LOL... it has output, but it wont be like a XL on 4000w lol

Team DC Audio

Archived