lucas fuel injector cleaner

i run a shop and have most of my customers using this product...it does wonders for the fuel system and will add some mpg and power in most cars...the trans treatment will stop slipping in most case's as well great stuff but if you have the cash i would buy the fuel treatment by the gallon its way cheaper in the long run

Yea wow I just looked it up. A gallon is like 25 bucks. A 5.25oz containter sells for what 5 bucks at Autozone? The gallon is equivalent to about 25 of those smaller containers. Hell of alot cheaper!

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

I use this as my cars get older.

http://www.seafoamsales.com/motor-treatment.html

Use in the the vacuum line (sucks it in until car dies, wait 5 minutes, start it up and watch the smoke..burning off the junk in your engine.), gas tank and oil (just before an oil change). The vacuum line is only if you know what your doing. I use the lucas a lot too. :drinks:

I have always been skeptical of seafoam. Not sure if it actually works.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Well they threw it in for free because I bought 5 quarts of oil & it was free. Guess i'll stay using it.. From 12.2mpg to 15.4 is a hell of a difference.

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch

Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

http://www.seafoamsa...-treatment.html

Use in the the vacuum line (sucks it in until car dies, wait 5 minutes, start it up and watch the smoke..burning off the junk in your engine.), gas tank and oil (just before an oil change). The vacuum line is only if you know what your doing. I use the lucas a lot too. :drinks:

Yeah, I seen videos of it but havnt tried it.

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

Wow just bought some oil yesterday and he tried to push it. I said nah that stuff probably doesnt work. I guess i should have bought it :shrug:

haha

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

I buy the 32 oz bottles and use it every other or every few fill ups, since I started I see probably a .5-1 mpg increase good stuff I use it more for keeping it all clean than worrying about a small mpg increase I want my engine running clean and smooth. The little mpg is a bonus but this stuff is good I believe 6 oz per 25 gallons or around that is the recommended ratio my trucks a 24 gallon tank so 6oz at fillup works for me. I use it every 2-3 fillups. I have had NO problems with my truck with96k on it. Regular oil changes (with Lucas synthetic stabilizer substituted for 1 quart oil ) tranny flush every 40k and 2 sets of brakes

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

I use Lucas fuel treatment, Lucas oil additive, Lucas transmission treatment, and Lucas power steering stop leak or w/e it's called (my truck used to leak like a beast)

All their stuff is great.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

http://www.seafoamsales.com/motor-treatment.html

People use to use transmission oil and swear by it. Seafoam gives the same results, but I'm sure someone has done a good review of it. :pardon:

Just make sure you don't suck it in oo fast..preferably, kinda pour it in.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Ive used this shit for years. Another thing thar works is this injector spray u use on ur throttle body. Gets better mpg for sure

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Ive used this shit for years. Another thing thar works is this injector spray u use on ur throttle body. Gets better mpg for sure

More info? Would love to get any more mpg lol.

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived