Warning: This is nothing exciting.

I guess I lucked out with a roommate. He just plays Xbox all day we sit there and talk most of the time.

-Ross

Project Layla

Truck: 99' F-150

Gathering things for my next build.

SoloX18 build:

http://www.stevemead..._1#entry1576460

RE T-line build:

http://www.stevemead...-between-build/

I guess I lucked out with a roommate. He just plays Xbox all day we sit there and talk most of the time.

Mine plays computer games all the time. But his gas and bathroom extravaganzas are quite frightening!

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

I didn't read all the replies, but I know how you feel man. My last room mate was a good friend, then turned into a douche, saying vulgar things when I had females around, started lying about money and ish, so one day I just bounced out. Next time he does it, tell him to stop, if he doesn't punch him in the back of the head once or twice.

Yup terrible and they were hot lesbians

Oh my god no he didn't. :'(

I like the laxative idea, the pink eye idea, and maybe just clean the whole damn bathroom with his toothbrush. No need to brush your prostate bahah!!

Yes, good words brother.

I didn't read all the replies, but I know how you feel man. My last room mate was a good friend, then turned into a douche, saying vulgar things when I had females around, started lying about money and ish, so one day I just bounced out. Next time he does it, tell him to stop, if he doesn't punch him in the back of the head once or twice.

Lol that'll teach him. Or I'll shit in a bag and put it in his trash can, then put his overflowing trashbag back in the trashcan. There's shit on the floor because he never takes his trash out. That'll make him think about taking it out!

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Lol that'll teach him. Or I'll shit in a bag and put it in his trash can, then put his overflowing trashbag back in the trashcan. There's shit on the floor because he never takes his trash out. That'll make him think about taking it out!

Or he'll just do what my roommate last year did: spray Febrese around every day... <_<

Or he'll just do what my roommate last year did: spray Febrese around every day... <_<

I should get some and spray him every time he farts. Like a misbehaved cat.

i didn't read all the ideas either but if he has a car crack and egg just barely and put it under his seat :good:

Lol too bad he doesn't have one!

By the way, I think he snored and farted at the same time. I never thought of those two as a combination.

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

i have one more thats real awful that i did to my step brother when he pissed me off its a no one knows but you thing and is awful awful. i would piss in his shoes. i did it bc anything i would do he would go tell his mommy(my step-mom or evil step-mom) so it had to be something that he wouldn't know :shrug:

Archived