Dylank811 Posted December 6, 2011 Author Report Posted December 6, 2011 I love the "Beer" magazine too. Perfect fit for it lol. 2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System Cadence FXA1600.2 Cadence S2W10 Cadence 4 AWG wiring Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz
412 CVX Posted December 6, 2011 Report Posted December 6, 2011 maybe the dude has crohns disease. then you'd feel like a dick. no he went out and got shit faced tonight because some chick "made him jealous" <<< exact quote was talking about the other dude. but your guy needs to grow a pair. Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs. My temp system build log More box buildssome cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches! I'm with captain stupid.
Dylank811 Posted December 6, 2011 Author Report Posted December 6, 2011 maybe the dude has crohns disease. then you'd feel like a dick. Not really, he has stomach issues because his eating habits are terrible. I weigh 130 lbs and stand at about 5' 7" (yes, I'm pretty small) and still eat Subway every night for dinner. He's about 6' tall and weighs over 300 lbs and appears to have some concerning medical issues, such as sleep apnea and takes a high amount of medication, but all I see in his trash can (and the surrounding floorspace) is chinese take out, York Mint wrappers, Pizza Hut personal pizza boxes. Although he does drink alot of water, which is good. I am not meaning to be judgmental, but just to show how he is choosing to have these problems. He has a bottle of laxatives, too. I'm no diet expert, but I believe some wholesome wheat bread would probably clean him out pretty good. Or anything else containing a high fiber count. But if he is happy living this way, more power to him. I come from a household very much against medication unless absolutely necessary, so that's why I am weird about that stuff. 2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System Cadence FXA1600.2 Cadence S2W10 Cadence 4 AWG wiring Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz
bcpballer64 Posted December 6, 2011 Report Posted December 6, 2011 One of my roomates we discovered sleeps naked, showers on wednesdays, shave with an electric trimmer on our carpet, leaves lights in the room on at night...I am not a very nice person and the only reason I havn't kicked his ass is because this is a very tolerant private college, and he has asbergers, which means he " is characterized by significant difficulties in social interaction, alongside restricted and repetitive patterns of behavior and interests." (wiki). i think i am going to have a talk with him and see if i can nicely tell him to change his ways lol. The thing is he understnads what he does he just doesnt see why others have a problem with it. "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
Dylank811 Posted December 6, 2011 Author Report Posted December 6, 2011 One of my roomates we discovered sleeps naked, showers on wednesdays, shave with an electric trimmer on our carpet, leaves lights in the room on at night...I am not a very nice person and the only reason I havn't kicked his ass is because this is a very tolerant private college, and he has asbergers, which means he " is characterized by significant difficulties in social interaction, alongside restricted and repetitive patterns of behavior and interests." (wiki). i think i am going to have a talk with him and see if i can nicely tell him to change his ways lol. The thing is he understnads what he does he just doesnt see why others have a problem with it. Strange haha. So do you ever wake up to nice, pale man booty in your face? 2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System Cadence FXA1600.2 Cadence S2W10 Cadence 4 AWG wiring Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz
kl0wn Posted December 7, 2011 Report Posted December 7, 2011 Don't you live near me? Invite me over, ill set him straight 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
6berry Posted December 7, 2011 Report Posted December 7, 2011 poop next to his car door. i did it once to a kid who worked at the skatepark that nobody liked and he stepped in it then in his car. he quit his job. mission success 1999 Audi A4 1.8T::: 4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually) MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs Boston S50 Components in Front Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear 40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier Build Thread UBL 1948 Plymouth
Dylank811 Posted December 7, 2011 Author Report Posted December 7, 2011 Don't you live near me? Invite me over, ill set him straight Ahaha alright! poop next to his car door. i did it once to a kid who worked at the skatepark that nobody liked and he stepped in it then in his car. he quit his job. mission success Wow that would stink. Literally. 2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System Cadence FXA1600.2 Cadence S2W10 Cadence 4 AWG wiring Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz
iKidwell Posted December 7, 2011 Report Posted December 7, 2011 As I said, nothing exciting. My roommate gets on my nerves. He farts like every 20 minutes and they're loud and moist. I know we're guys and all, but wtf. This is a living area, not a shithouse. He's seriously killed the mood so many times when I have company over. I think I'll just start violently beating him with my pillow when he does it. violently beating him with a pillow...;. know how I know you're gay? Hahahahahahahahahah I honestly double looked that to make sure it said that too c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old. i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer. 2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan Build in Progress
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.