APPLICABILITY TO UNITED STATES CITIZENS AND LAWFUL RESIDENT ALIENS.

(1) UNITED STATES CITIZENS.The requirement to detain a person in military custody under this section does not extend to citizens of the United States.

(2) LAWFUL RESIDENT ALIENS.The requirement to detain a person in military custody under this section does not extend to a lawful resident alien of the United States on the basis of conduct taking place within the United States, except to the extent permitted by the Constitution of the United States.

***EDITED FOR FORMAT***

CURRENT SYSTEM:

• Alternator:
    1. Stock alt on mids/highs
    2. Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v
  • Batteries: (2) XS D1400s
  • Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks
  • Headunit: 80-PRS
  • Sub Amp: DC 5.0k
  • Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones
  • Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal.
  • Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c
    • Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar)
  • Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab.

Build Log

If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD

Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db
Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db

I have two ideas towards this. Obama said he would veto it. If he does, he will make a big deal of it, and blame the senate- he looks good.

Other way, he approves and our worst nightmares come true.

Or he secretly Verizon the bill ....

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Vetos the bill* (on cell )

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I Dought anybody on this forum a terriost ...so what our we worried about.the govetment not going torture you for no reason.

And of you are a terriost..good luck on your death.

With what you just said, classifies you as a terrorist...well, not what you said, but how you typed it. :peepwall:

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

I Dought anybody on this forum a terriost ...so what our we worried about.the govetment not going torture you for no reason.

And of you are a terriost..good luck on your death.

With what you just said, classifies you as a terrorist...well, not what you said, but how you typed it. :peepwall:

Lol...oh snap bet government reading this now and on way to kill me on spot!

This act enables government to accuse you without due process of law. Meaning if the government says you are a terrorist, that is that. You are no longer innocent until proven guilty. You are guilty until ... Who knows... That's what I get from it. What about habeus corpus? How does this contribute to a

Greater good or anything other than crossing out more than one of the lines in the constitution that has made it work?

I find it interesting that something that was initialized before President Obama took office with The Patriot Act and President Bush is somehow his fault. The way I read it is that if you are ranting on how you or you and your group plan to kill officials (governors n such), bomb places or kill a large amount of people then they can, will and should deem you a terrorist because you are. On that site everone seems to blame President Obama for the state America is in when if you really want to take it there America has been on a fast and steady decline way before he ever came into play.

The dirtiest of all "DuDurty"

Archived