SKY HIGH DC MONSTER GMC SHORT VID LINKED TO FLEXING SHOP WALL

This thing is retarded in such a good way. just sick

Dude looks sick!

...new roof rack looks like a kings crown on top of the tuck which is appropriate, because this truck rules all and looks down upon all others haha!

...I think you missed a spot?.....wait no...now there are speakers there too lol!

I like that your putting more amp guts showing everywhere! Doin something similar with my dc 5.0k's ;)

not about the build but Lovin the SHCA Zip ties! Different than the thousands I've used before! Hope they do well so you will get more in different sizes and colors :)

lastly I hit you up on fb about the fuse holders I received last week dunno if you have got to it I know your a busy man, but if you could check that out that would be great!

Keep it up! Looks insane as always!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Love the headliner jon

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

I think I'm in love

this thing wont let you down like most women :) haha

This thing is retarded in such a good way. just sick

thank you sir

Dude looks sick!

...new roof rack looks like a kings crown on top of the tuck which is appropriate, because this truck rules all and looks down upon all others haha!

...I think you missed a spot?.....wait no...now there are speakers there too lol!

I like that your putting more amp guts showing everywhere! Doin something similar with my dc 5.0k's ;)

not about the build but Lovin the SHCA Zip ties! Different than the thousands I've used before! Hope they do well so you will get more in different sizes and colors :)

lastly I hit you up on fb about the fuse holders I received last week dunno if you have got to it I know your a busy man, but if you could check that out that would be great!

Keep it up! Looks insane as always!

haha thanks for all the love man! we are trying to make it even better haha but im running out of ideas lol glad you like the zip ties :) not that same old stuff as normal which im really happy about.

give us a call if you ever need anything 7755138199 i cant keep up with everyone there on FB lol its insane

:rofl2:

:)

Love the headliner jon

thank you man. i love how it came out also!

Fuuuuuu i cant see the pics at school

hahahaha you missin out!! not really its looks a lot better all done :peepwall:

Keeps getting better

How do you like the led HIDs vs your old Xenons?

i had the regular hids before and in comparison these are great. they dont have heat up time like regilar HIDs plus they are a lot brighter than normal ones they are rude at night.

JonSig1_zpsaea3e8d2.gif

Contact us for the best quality cables and accessories with the fastest shipping in the industry

EMAIL: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

LIKE US ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/SkyHighCarAudio

ADD ME ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/jon.rabe.1

MONSTER SKY HIGH/DC GMC: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127057-sky-high-monster-gmc-walk-through-12-lvl-5-15s-6-9ks-trim-panels-and-wiring-p-90/

Archived