NOW HIRING: Fed Ex (877) 716-8753... Home Depot (877) 967-5443... U.P.S (888) 877-0922... Verizon (800) 511-8086... STAPLES (800) 378-2753... You may not need it, but we all know someone who does. This could be their Christmas Blessing

AMAZON. see if there is a location near you. I know there are several locations near Whitestown IN, Pheonix AZ, Chattanooga TN, Allentown PA, the list goes on I just can't think of more off the top of my head.

Edit:

• North America:

• Europe:
220px-Amazon_warehouse_Glenrothes.jpg
magnify-clip.pngAmazon.co.uk warehouse, Glenrothes.

• Asia:

OH AND JUST A SIDENOTE If you can get into the Hebron KY site they may or may not have models on-site daily peepwall.gif I can't say anything more than that or at least shouldn't lol.pardon.gif

UPS hires alot of people this time of year and is a good way to get your foot in the door. i work for UPS now also.

2001 Monte carlo 2-Crescendo BC5500 Bass, Crescendo 1600.2 and crescendo 1100.4 mids and highs

clarion-702, 4 ZVX 15s walled, RF 360.3, knukonceptz, toolmaker, DC power 270xp and DC power 370xp alts, PWX mids, FT1 tweets,

UPS hires alot of people this time of year and is a good way to get your foot in the door. i work for UPS now also.

At an Amazon Site I was at, they were increasing their workforce form 1500 normal to over 6000. As much as I dislike Amazon, they at least do help people out a little around the holidays.

Archived