Rockford Fosgate Goodies For Sale - Just One OEQ2 left . . .

Man, I just have too much stuff. It's just time to let some of it go. I have a super clean pair of OEQ-2s that I used in my Mustang in the first system iteration. For those of you that don't know, these are 10-band Parametric Equalizers with separate adjustments for each channel. Both include the original power plugs, neither include the manuals or boxes.

RFOEQ-2s.JPG

$175 Each or $300 for the pair. - NOTE: ONE HAS BEEN SOLD.

I also have one of the 100 Farad CPCC2 Capacitors. These originally had a MSRP of $1299.00 and this was the first capacitor on the market to use carbon caps. Tony D'Amore parted out ten of these to build the T15kw prototype (the Defibrillator). As you can see, I have a complete kit - the cap, the charging resistor, a spare digital display and a brand new front panel (still wrapped in plastic). These caps work great with up to a 5,000 Watt street system.

RFCPCC2kit.JPG

Look closely and you can see that it is actually (6) 600 Farad capacitors wired in series.

RFCPCC2.JPG

$400 OBO

All are SHIPPED prices. Hit me up . . . let's make a deal.

Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing
Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!

CEAES_468.gif

Ugh I want that cap, but no monies or stuff in the price range :( GLWS Free Bump

2001 Bravada (2wd) Pewter on 24's

JVC KW-AV60BT

10 Alpine Type-S 6.5s

2 PSI/BTL 18's @ 32Hz

2 Rockford Fosgate T25001-bd's @ 1-ohm each

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4

Rockford Fosgate T400-4

Rockford 3Sixty.2

Yellow top up front, 2 9a31s in the back

LOTS of AT 1/0

Python 991

350 Amp Singer Alt

"Build Log"

My Facebook

My YouTube

i didnt see the video or read anything but...cool story

and the reason your being a cock tonight is?

I'm Drooling for that capacitor aswell. If you still have it after Christmas I'll probably have the cash for it...

2001 GMC Jimmy SLE 4X4 Floor Shift AutoHeadunit - Alpine CDA-117Front Door Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C MidsRear Door Speakers - NoneDash Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C TweetersSub Amp - Rockford Fosgate T4002Mids+Highs Amp - Rockford Fosgate P4004Subwoofer - P3D215 Fosgate Punch 15Sub Box - Rockford Fosgate designed "powerful" ported box Built by myself

i would rather run cheaper but sexier then expensive and fucking ugly.

• 6 months later...

Archived