NotoriouslyLoud Posted November 21, 2007 Report Posted November 21, 2007 That is an old school woofer, those where around when i first got into audio. Bro if it works toss it in a box and slam on that bitch...have fun http://www.notoriouslyloudmafia.com http://www.teamwolfpackaudio.com
dmanson Posted November 21, 2007 Report Posted November 21, 2007 i'd build a bad ass enclosure and put it in my garage and bang away bro or better yet put it in your car. 2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s 1-DC 5K amp (1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR) 3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative. (2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear) Audiocontrol 3.1. DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module
Braingetter Posted November 21, 2007 Report Posted November 21, 2007 I had a set of the impp 12's back in 96, they were on a sealed box in a blazer on a autotek mean machine hc99. That ish sounded as loud as my homeboyz blazer with 2 15" punch dvc's, I was amazed at the bass it was making, they pounded the loudest for 12's I had ever heard at that time.... I no longer live by tha sword, I'm living tha good life cuz I live it for the Lord. God is good, all tha time...
Bryan Posted November 21, 2007 Report Posted November 21, 2007 yea just build another box for it..or try to build a T-line for you shop class or whatever MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
pstone11 Posted November 21, 2007 Report Posted November 21, 2007 For free is sweet. Might make a good home audio sub - give you a chance to experiment with t-lines and different kinds of bandpasses when you're bored. Or... build random boxes and keep throwing them in the car and see what hits, and what dosn't. Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!
white_boi_audio Posted November 21, 2007 Author Report Posted November 21, 2007 That is an old school woofer, those where around when i first got into audio. Bro if it works toss it in a box and slam on that bitch...have fun Thats what I plan on doing.i'd build a bad ass enclosure and put it in my garage and bang away bro or better yet put it in your car.Probably car and if I like it and its loud ill keep it if not ill have it beating down the basement LOL I had a set of the impp 12's back in 96, they were on a sealed box in a blazer on a autotek mean machine hc99. That ish sounded as loud as my homeboyz blazer with 2 15" punch dvc's, I was amazed at the bass it was making, they pounded the loudest for 12's I had ever heard at that time.... Yeah cool well see how this 15 does.yea just build another box for it..or try to build a T-line for you shop class or whateverYeah im going to do a slot ported box for it and tuned to like 32,33 hertz, but not at school at my house. That oldschool db crossfire 12 im building the box at school. "MY RIDE" 1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp -- Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter "WhItE bOi AuDiO" "FEAR THE DUCK"
white_boi_audio Posted November 21, 2007 Author Report Posted November 21, 2007 For free is sweet. Might make a good home audio sub - give you a chance to experiment with t-lines and different kinds of bandpasses when you're bored. Or... build random boxes and keep throwing them in the car and see what hits, and what dosn't. Yeah true, true bit I think a t-line for a 15 would have to be big and wouldn't fit in my trunk. To even fit this 15 im going to have to angle the front of the box so it will fit. "MY RIDE" 1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp -- Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter "WhItE bOi AuDiO" "FEAR THE DUCK"
BassJunkie Posted November 21, 2007 Report Posted November 21, 2007 Yeah true, true bit I think a t-line for a 15 would have to be big and wouldn't fit in my trunk. To even fit this 15 im going to have to angle the front of the box so it will fit. Why build the box with the sub up, should solve the problem of it not fitting. 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
white_boi_audio Posted November 21, 2007 Author Report Posted November 21, 2007 Why build the box with the sub up, should solve the problem of it not fitting.Cause I want the sub to fire back so it can have a longer distance for the sound wave to create and then bounce back to the cabin. "MY RIDE" 1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp -- Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter "WhItE bOi AuDiO" "FEAR THE DUCK"
Ray Posted November 21, 2007 Report Posted November 21, 2007 I have 2 of those sitting in my garage 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.