XS Power

I didn't see it posted anywhere but whats your resting voltage now with the ignition off? I think these types of batteries should be anywhere between 12.6 and 13 something.Don't really understand the charging out the box thing but then again I don't run XS.Never had that problem with my Kinetik batteries.

its just to make sure they are fully topped off to provide the best power they can..

dont have to, but its a option so when you turn your car on, your alt doesnt go *wtf bish aint charged GOOOOOOOO* instead it will go *ok cool no issues here bro*

LOl! @ atls talking... Haha!

Random vids of the Avalanche My link

Team Bass-Hz

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't see it posted anywhere but whats your resting voltage now with the ignition off? I think these types of batteries should be anywhere between 12.6 and 13 something.Don't really understand the charging out the box thing but then again I don't run XS.Never had that problem with my Kinetik batteries.

its just to make sure they are fully topped off to provide the best power they can..

dont have to, but its a option so when you turn your car on, your alt doesnt go *wtf bish aint charged GOOOOOOOO* instead it will go *ok cool no issues here bro*

i figured it would make some one laugh!

serious note..

take the 1/0 back off, and i can almost assure you, you wont have that issue... the stock wires wont allow that much current to go through, so adding the 1/0, it allows more current to travel through, there fore allowing you to pull more current than normal, and dropping the voltage even lower..

if it wasnt doing it before the 1/0, it wont do it after you take it out..

thats what it looks like to me anyways

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Don't really understand the charging out the box thing but then again I don't run XS.Never had that problem with my Kinetik batteries.

It's not an XS thing, it is a better to be safe than sorry thing. What does 25 minutes on a charger mean? Like Team DC said, its a top off. I'm not even going to get into why I switched from running Kinetik.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

i figured it would make some one laugh!

serious note..

take the 1/0 back off, and i can almost assure you, you wont have that issue... the stock wires wont allow that much current to go through, so adding the 1/0, it allows more current to travel through, there fore allowing you to pull more current than normal, and dropping the voltage even lower..

if it wasnt doing it before the 1/0, it wont do it after you take it out..

thats what it looks like to me anyways

Forgot to mention, before I had 1 stock, 1 kinetik hc1800 and amplifier set with DMM

Now I got D3100 and amplifier set with O-scope

I will put 4 gauge back in to see if anything will change.

please tell me why you switched from Kinetik? I keep hearing they are a horrible company. Just no one tells me why.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

please tell me why you switched from Kinetik? I keep hearing they are a horrible company. Just no one tells me why.

watch the video... big difference between kinetik and XS

they arnt horrible.. but for almost the same price, you can get alot better

Edited by Team_DC-Derrick

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Marking for later business to attend to when off mobile

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Oh, I know what I'm talking about, fuck you

Sounds like someone needs some dick......you are a bitch right? :wackit:

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500