67 Camaro. The blue bomber *EDIT* Now the green machine NOT DONE! Final edition

dam that looks sharp so clean good shit bill amazing work.

Thanks.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I live about 10 houses down from you... 0_o.

Damn, you aren't the guy that goes by the house 10 times a day bumpin yer shit are ya?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

011-8.jpg

017-5.jpg

Wow, that looks so nice!

Awesome, no super awesome work! :clapping:

You really are the man, huh?

Thanks.

More luck then anything else ;)

very nice work bill! ive been learning krafting skills this year. man, i didnt know u get down this good!!! glad to see a nice build. man those flat door panels are like my trucks. can do much to it. its already tight squeeze lol.

Fresno, Cali 559

very nice work bill! ive been learning krafting skills this year. man, i didnt know u get down this good!!! glad to see a nice build. man those flat door panels are like my trucks. can do much to it. its already tight squeeze lol.

Yeah, Pretty tight fit all the way round. The doors were limited on how thick I could go because of the window cranks, And the kicks were crazy tight to fit the 8's. Took a few mock ups to get everything just right.

Clean bro chacho

Thank ya sir!

Archived