67 Camaro. The blue bomber *EDIT* Now the green machine NOT DONE! Final edition

Bill, you got pm.

Replied sucka

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Got the fuse block built. I need 4 relay channels and 2 constant fused. This holder is one of the best built for the job. Not the base I wanted to use, but it will do nicely.

Here is the layout.

001-20.jpg

No shortage of jumpers to be made.

003-19.jpg

004-19.jpg

Soldered and shrinked eyelets

005-19.jpg

And assembled.

006-19.jpg

008-18.jpg

Not bad for a couple hours work ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Thanks

No real need to on this one. It's going to be mounted up under the dash so it really wont be seen.

i may need to swing by tonight to see the dash and get metered with the new head unit

But joo shit aint loud :P

louder than you !!! lmao

You better hope so ;)

Archived