67 Camaro. The blue bomber *EDIT* Now the green machine NOT DONE! Final edition

happy birthday ole man now get to work on marios ride :-)..... have a good one bro

Thanks guys. Getting old sucks. Past few days of laying under the dash really lets ya know how old i am ;)

Mario is on his way now with the ride. Gonna take the maro over to the outlaws and store her for a few days.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

• 1 month later...

Getting back to work on it this weekend. Making some changes to her ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Those kick panels are fing awesome

Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

I had to take a little break on this one. I don't have a time limit on her, and after bustin ass on Mario's trunk, I needed some time to decompress. I've just gotten back at it and needed to tackle a new design on the doors. I wasn't feeling the ring around the speaker, and after going to CES, I REALLY wasn't feeling it. Sometimes you try a few things that all end up having the same flow. I was having a hard time putting a finger on what I didn't like in the design. After a little kick in the nutz from Ray and some Ideas to run with, I got away from the doughnut look ;)

So I started with the same design I used in the kicks. This time a little different angle. The front top edge curves a little harder to match the dive on the top on the door panel.

027.jpg

Then I made a trim peice to bump out around 3/4 of the plate.

028-1.jpg

Little router action and some sanding for it to take shape.

029-1.jpg

Mounted up.

030-1.jpg

It took a few tricks to find my center point for the speaker hole :D

033-1.jpg

Little test fit of what she should look like.

032-1.jpg

Time to wrap her on up. I used a lycra to stretch over the peice. It can be tricky to work with if you don't pull it tight enough at the start. But if you do, it makes for a very smooth surface to work from.

034-1.jpg

035-1.jpg

Nice glass like finish.

036-1.jpg

Ready for the vinyl.

037-1.jpg

Then it was time to add the carpet to the bottom of the door.

038-1.jpg

I took some 1/4 stock and wrapped the carpet around it's self and then glued it to the door panel. It adds some depth to the door while giving a nice way to tuck the carpet.

I then did the same alont the top with the vinyl so it too had a clean edge.

039-1.jpg

Add a couple bolts and she's DUN

040-1.jpg

Amazeballs.

Turned out great billiam.

Always here to kick you in the junk.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived