67 Camaro. The blue bomber *EDIT* Now the green machine NOT DONE! Final edition

He has a 250 that needs a little upgrade. Tried to convince him that trucks are well suited for blow through. He just wants to upgrade the speakers and fab in an 8 or 10 to the center console. He is also actively searching for an early 60's caddy convertible So we can go all out on :ninja:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

He has a 250 that needs a little upgrade. Tried to convince him that trucks are well suited for blow through. He just wants to upgrade the speakers and fab in an 8 or 10 to the center console. He is also actively searching for an early 60's caddy convertible So we can go all out on :ninja:

hmmm sounds like i get more practice this is good

Sounds like you replaced me LOL

Absolutely beautiful build man. The car is dripping in awesomeness. :drink40:

If I'm goin to hell, I'm going in a HOLDEN!!!

Speed doesn't kill, Its the stopping suddenly that gets you.

Quoted by the one and only Jeremy Clarkson.

Build: A Secret!

Sounds like you replaced me LOL

Hey, not my fault you had to get some crack ass higher education.

Absolutely beautiful build man. The car is dripping in awesomeness. :drink40:

Thanks bro!

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

The doors are in here. Not too much to them, but there is some tricks ;). The trunk isn't the worst I have done, but it's tight for sure.

• 3 weeks later...

She is finally picked up. The customers reaction was nothing short of very cool. Even got the thumbs up from his wife ;) We went through quite a bit of music and nothing disappointed. I might even snag it if there is a local SQ comp to see how she does. He just picked up a pair or billet arm rests that need the inserts covered. It will require some stitching, so he is taking it to an upholstery shop to get that handled. Once those are done, I will put them on and snap a few pics.

Here's a few final pics before I detailed it.

014-4.jpg

066-1.jpg

065-1.jpg

063-1.jpg

060-1.jpg

IMG-20120518-00493.jpg

Time to get on this other project i've been sitting on for awhile now :ninja:

Archived