Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

you will deff like audioques.

For the most part you just bought yourself a digital design :lol: :lol:

They run the same cones and frames as dd and I think spiders too. Altho the coils maybe a little cheaper.

If I remember right audio que and dd is all family owned by the same family while some peeps run one company. But I forgot how the whole storyline goes.

The audioque technolgy is pretty up to par with DD also. They are all using the same techniques to build a bad ass sub. Ive been wanting to try them out for a while but I just cant get as custom with audioque unlike dd.

Congrats on the new buy and welcome to the family :lol:

 

 

Posted

yea you can tell the similaritys with the motor and mag with the HDC3 and the 9500...just one question how do you hook up the wires???

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

One of your best bets would to use but connectors and solder the wire into the connecter. Im not sure if they are using 10gauge or 8gauge, but use the same size wire all the way to your amp.

Posted Image

 

 

Posted

when i get the subs i will post pics for more in detail help

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

just got off the phone with DJ and he said it should be here thrs or fri

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

Congrats on your purchase and yes the AQ is pretty much that same sub as the 9500 DD except diff coils. If I remember right they are built out of the same where house just a diff name so you get them cheaper. Cant wait to see the build

Posted

DJ is the father of the guy who owns DD. They used to use the same build how (now his subs are made off shore to help cut costs) But ive also heard rumors that DD is outsourcing subs offshore as well, but dont quote me on that because its just second hand info and i dont wanna spread that!

I had some of the first gen HD's and i LOVED them. burped them about 60 times in a row with 6k per 12'' and didnt have a single failure

S7300145-1.jpg

18 T3 TS 12''s

3 Crunch GP-3000d's

Posted

Thats funny i just ordered 4 HDC3 15s earlier and also go the aluminum voice coil for free they are great subs ive had the previous HD3s but these are even better than those according to DJ

Posted

i was reading on ca and a guy hit 145-7.xx with the new 12 straight outta the box

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

There was a guy who burped 4 Memphis 4kw amps on one hd3 and it was for 1 minute strait and it didnt even smell or make any funny noises after mine will be on RF T40001BDs

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1044 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...