I mean.. I work at Autozone. I do my best to educate people properly though. I've gained a loyal customer base because of it as well. But 9/10 most people that work at Advance do seem to be idiots oddly enough.

(on a side note, at the other Autozone here in town, an employee said his 1 alpine type r on 500 watts sealed is louder than my XL on 3000watts in a 4th order.. :rofl: )

hahaha, shit, the things people say.

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Did you try to explain to them how stupid they sound or did you just let them believe what they want?

Or did you do the only sensible thing and just tell them they needed a demo rather than argue with them?

Tried explaining to them that D3100 is one of the biggest G31 batteries, but NOOOOOO capacitors and yellow tops are better

Luckily (I think) the shop near me actually competes and wants to put on their own show sometime. The guy was shocked I wasn't heating up my subs when I cranked it up and did a good 15 minutes of testing on the TL before letting him and a guy from the oil place next door see what I had. IIRC, last time I was in there they carried Kicker, alpine, RF, pioneer, Memphis, and a little Diamond audio. Not too shabby I guess shrug.gif

EDIT: Evidently at the time I had pissed off quite a few people at the oil change place which is why the guy came over lololol.

Edited by Lbox88