Heres some pictures of my comand center for the deck i got a pioneer p7100 bluetoothand have my 16gb flashdrive hooked up to it with toons of songs. Got a clarion eqs heard tons of good stuff from this eq so i had to get it mainly for my mids and highs and for more bass an epic-160 with built in volt meter and spl meter.And i know its not very accurate but still.Let me upload some pics of the finished product.

2011-07-07111507.jpg

2011-07-07111553.jpg

ummm subs and amp?

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*

Is it still all hanging out of the dash with stuff laying around your floor? Or do you have it all installed neatly? :peepwall:

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Is it still all hanging out of the dash with stuff laying around your floor? Or do you have it all installed neatly? :peepwall:

Looks like its all cleaned up, look at the pic of the led's under the dash.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived