going thru hell

Her and I have a little more time, while not all of it together in one span... we go back almost 16yrs..

I couldn't explain it even if I wanted too and I know some of you know what I am talking about..

Same to you bro...

She's gonna try to sweet talk you back. Be strong bro... Just remember what she drove you to do when she puts it on you... and she will.

I'm not all anti-relationship (well i am biased) but I'm just saying that if you have a chance to break away, and she is the reason you're breaking away, is going back what you really want to do? I just hope you do the right thing for you because there's better fish in the sea that won't make you feel like this.

When she talks about how long you've been together, just remember that all it led to is this. I'll be thinking about you this weekend - no homo.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Ohh at this point there is no going back... at least for now....in the future who knows...

I cant predict either way..

I am pretty positive I am going to go see what she has to say...

Keep your head up man. I'm going thru something similar, thou not as much history i guess. Less years but it is effecting my life very much in the same way. Hang in there, things get easier. Mostly try not to be alone too much, spend time with friends, or at least talk to them. When you are completely alone is the worst time for your brain. At least in my case. Hang in there, SMD is there for you and im sure someone is always on the board to chat. Good luck to you in the future :drinks:

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

Hey david idk you but i recently went thru a horrible situation. Long story short she used my trust to sleep around with her ex, which cheated on her when they went out (the reason they broke up). So yeah i being the nice guy gave her another chance and im sorry i did. Too many times she kept lying and cheating. Its not worth it. Break all ties and move on. She also tried to have a little coffee and talk, sorry but fuck that. What ever she put you through, she doesnt deserve that. I didnt meet with her and im glad i didnt. I dont regret it. What i did instead was have very minimal txt convo with her that day and i told her to never talk to me again. It worked out better for me cuz i hear she is an emotional wreck lol

Then i ended up finding a new girl :) so much happier. Trust me when i say it works out in the end.

I wish you luck with whatever happens, and like the others have said try to stay sober bro!

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

You seem like a strong dude, you will get through this hard time in life. Its all a test, and you will pass. Praying for you!

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*

The tatt's I think for the mos part the one that really bothers me is pretty much ruined... not sure you anyone will be able to read it once the burn heals.. the others will probably stay just as they are.. don't think I could do anything to destroy the actual art aaron aka gotz1lung laid down.

Archived