going thru hell

Sorry I have disappeared on everyone... life is pretty fucked up right now...

Lessons I have learned thru some of this...

Never tattoo a womans name or initials or anything about her on your body.

Once a liar always a liar

Tattoos can't be burned off lol.... I tried it just doesn't work.

Never trust a bitch once you have caught her lying.... its gone and there is no getting that trust back... no matter how much you love her...

Because of this lying ass cunt, I am homeless and jobless... and penniless....

I gave up my job and home to move back to cali to be with her.... what a dumbass I am....

I will be helping a friend move then its back to Oregon to lick my wounds and start all over again...

Again sorry I left some of my good friends hanging over some cunt...

My phone will be shut off on Saturday so if you want to keep in touch you can email me @ [email protected], please no bullshit I can't handle that shit...

One positive is I am sober... 16 days....

David

P.S a really huge thank you to Ray and his wife for all the help... without you two, id be even a bigger mess then what I am, I am forever gratefully and in debt to you two.

David, I wish I could help you with something, Im serious... I wish you the best of luck with your future, and Getting back on the track of enjoying life soon. I too lost everything about 6 months ago (my job, my car audio, my everything other then my tahoe, and the roof over my head) over a female... I just last week started a BS job after being jobless for 6 months getting minimum wages, I feel exactly what you're going thru ;) G/L David

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

David if you need a friend to talk to my numbers in the mod forum. Shoot me a text or give me a call.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

that sucks man. im going through same stuff right now. keep ur head up man. shitll get better

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp

aq hdc3 12

2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube

A man what's.ur.paypal I wanna help I don't have a lot but I'm willing to lend a hand

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Archived