Jump to content

going thru hell


Recommended Posts

Posted

Sorry I have disappeared on everyone... life is pretty fucked up right now...

Lessons I have learned thru some of this...

Never tattoo a womans name or initials or anything about her on your body.

Once a liar always a liar

Tattoos can't be burned off lol.... I tried it just doesn't work.

Never trust a bitch once you have caught her lying.... its gone and there is no getting that trust back... no matter how much you love her...

Because of this lying ass cunt, I am homeless and jobless... and penniless....

I gave up my job and home to move back to cali to be with her.... what a dumbass I am....

I will be helping a friend move then its back to Oregon to lick my wounds and start all over again...

Again sorry I left some of my good friends hanging over some cunt...

My phone will be shut off on Saturday so if you want to keep in touch you can email me @ [email protected], please no bullshit I can't handle that shit...

One positive is I am sober... 16 days....

David

P.S a really huge thank you to Ray and his wife for all the help... without you two, id be even a bigger mess then what I am, I am forever gratefully and in debt to you two.

Posted

They say you have to go through hell to get to heaven. Bad things pass. Shit ain't always easy man, but keep your head held high!

  • pa-pa-platypus

  • sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

Posted

David, I wish I could help you with something, Im serious... I wish you the best of luck with your future, and Getting back on the track of enjoying life soon. I too lost everything about 6 months ago (my job, my car audio, my everything other then my tahoe, and the roof over my head) over a female... I just last week started a BS job after being jobless for 6 months getting minimum wages, I feel exactly what you're going thru ;) G/L David

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Posted

David if you need a friend to talk to my numbers in the mod forum. Shoot me a text or give me a call.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

that sucks man. im going through same stuff right now. keep ur head up man. shitll get better

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp

aq hdc3 12

2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube

Posted

Wow, that's a tough situation to be in bro, glad to here you're sober, keep that going. Things always come full circle, good luck

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

Posted

A man what's.ur.paypal I wanna help I don't have a lot but I'm willing to lend a hand

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 550 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...