going thru hell

Sorry I have disappeared on everyone... life is pretty fucked up right now...

Lessons I have learned thru some of this...

Never tattoo a womans name or initials or anything about her on your body.

Once a liar always a liar

Tattoos can't be burned off lol.... I tried it just doesn't work.

Never trust a bitch once you have caught her lying.... its gone and there is no getting that trust back... no matter how much you love her...

Because of this lying ass cunt, I am homeless and jobless... and penniless....

I gave up my job and home to move back to cali to be with her.... what a dumbass I am....

I will be helping a friend move then its back to Oregon to lick my wounds and start all over again...

Again sorry I left some of my good friends hanging over some cunt...

My phone will be shut off on Saturday so if you want to keep in touch you can email me @ [email protected], please no bullshit I can't handle that shit...

One positive is I am sober... 16 days....

David

That sucks, I'm very sorry to hear this.

But, yay Oregon!!!! Even though there's an age gap, I would gladly be someone you can just talk/rant to, depending on where you're moving to, and when you'll get there. Best of luck with life.

Sorry to hear man. Being sober can't make it any easier, but you'll get through it man. best of luck to you

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

I moved in with a girl from highschool. At first it was as roommates, before moving in we always had a flame in highschool and she even asked me to her senior prom. Needless to say it lasted a week before we were dating. After 6 months of dating and getting VERY serious VERY quickly, even had a scare she was pregnant, she flipped out and just shut down and its been hell trying to work through it. She came in the other night, and asked me what shoes she should wear with her outfit, all excited. I asked her for what, she said she had a date with some guy. Yeah...I blew up and broke my hand against a brick wall. I then grilled her ass and apparently, unbeknownst to me, we 'broke up' over a month ago, although we just decided to take it slow. Then basically, instead of telling me she was just scared how fast it was, told me how it was apparently alcohols fault and all this total bullshit. Moral of the story: women will fuck you over any chance they can. I think I even loved this chick and they just get to a point they dont give a fuck and will take whatever they want from you after theyre satisfied. Not to steal from your attention David, just letting you know some of us are going through similar issues. Ive paid month the last couple months since shes losing her job, but its her apartment so IM the one out of a home. This bitch even tried talking me into moving with her. Heartbreak + broke + homeless is never a good mix. Im working through my shit best I can and im here to talk too if you need anything dude. Sorry for the long winded post, and im glad youre sober. Ive gone the other way back to whiskey, but for you keep your sobriety. Gives you something to stand by dude. Gotta stand for something or youll fall for anything.

Damn bro....I dont know you but I wish you the best nonetheless! Life can be a real nut kicker at times, but it sounds like you have a clear head and are making some steps in a positive direction. My thoughts are going out to you man.....seriously!!

-J

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Archived