going thru hell

Sorry I have disappeared on everyone... life is pretty fucked up right now...

Lessons I have learned thru some of this...

Never tattoo a womans name or initials or anything about her on your body.

Once a liar always a liar

Tattoos can't be burned off lol.... I tried it just doesn't work.

Never trust a bitch once you have caught her lying.... its gone and there is no getting that trust back... no matter how much you love her...

Because of this lying ass cunt, I am homeless and jobless... and penniless....

I gave up my job and home to move back to cali to be with her.... what a dumbass I am....

I will be helping a friend move then its back to Oregon to lick my wounds and start all over again...

Again sorry I left some of my good friends hanging over some cunt...

My phone will be shut off on Saturday so if you want to keep in touch you can email me @ [email protected], please no bullshit I can't handle that shit...

One positive is I am sober... 16 days....

David

P.S a really huge thank you to Ray and his wife for all the help... without you two, id be even a bigger mess then what I am, I am forever gratefully and in debt to you two.

I fully appreciate the situation brother!! Sober since 11/12/11... Never again will I be put in a position by any woman that I can't get out of in a matter of seconds!! Your title said going thru hell. I was gonna say stop by and see me on your way through, I'm living here... LOL... Sorry... Again, I completely understand. I have to sell my truck because of some cunt!!

VbjgkeI.jpg

xs.jpg

DCSig.jpg

Never trust a bitch once you have caught her lying.... its gone and there is no getting that trust back... no matter how much you love her...

I gave up my job and home to move back to cali to be with her.... what a dumbass I am....

I will be helping a friend move then its back to Oregon to lick my wounds and start all over again...

My phone will be shut off on Saturday so if you want to keep in touch you can email me @ [email protected], please no bullshit I can't handle that shit...

David

P.S a really huge thank you to Ray and his wife for all the help... without you two, id be even a bigger mess then what I am, I am forever gratefully and in debt to you two.

I fully appreciate the situation brother!! Sober since 11/12/11... Never again will I be put in a position by any woman that I can't get out of in a matter of seconds!! Your title said going thru hell. I was gonna say stop by and see me on your way through, I'm living here... LOL... Sorry... Again, I completely understand. I have to sell my truck because of some cunt!!

Same to you man. I know we have our differences, but if you need anything, lmk. All BS aside. I was mad when I saw you selling your ride. I just bought a car the day before you put it up for sale, or I would have grabbed it that day. Sorry to see so many of you going thru this BS.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Rednavi, that is very cool of you to offer, I have a hard time accepting things like this...

But I do need my phone, without it id be pretty stuck, if I could work for the money someway it would be alot easier for me.

Don't worry about it pm me ur company and information to ur account so i can pay by card over the phone...idk how to use pay pal im old school lol +im on the road

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

David

Same to you man. I know we have our differences, but if you need anything, lmk. All BS aside. I was mad when I saw you selling your ride. I just bought a car the day before you put it up for sale, or I would have grabbed it that day. Sorry to see so many of you going thru this BS.

That means a lot bro! Im sorry for all the shit in the past. Im a little different now. Lol. But thanks again! I still have a job, lets focus on the main asshole here, not this one! (Just jokes David).

VbjgkeI.jpg

xs.jpg

DCSig.jpg

Rednavi, that is very cool of you to offer, I have a hard time accepting things like this...

But I do need my phone, without it id be pretty stuck, if I could work for the money someway it would be alot easier for me.

david Minel is a trucker now are you sure you want to offer to work it off. He gets lonely. :peepwall:

Hey hey i got Pamela handerson and a girlfriend in every city i touch lol

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

David, my offer above stands. I think I can speak for a lot of us by saying let us help. If you don't want to post a paypal addie in public...pm me.

I don't have a paypal account.

Even if I did I don't know how I could access the money.. I don't have a bank account

David

Yeah life fuckin sucks... just found out she spent the night with some other guy last night..

I may not be sober for very much longer...

Fuckin cunt

When times get tough there are a couple songs I listen to to help me release the negative energy. I'll post one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAVCt8cu7X8

Side note, Western Union has a Christmas promotion for like $50 for $5 or something like that. Best option to avoid Paypal and accounts, let me know :drinks:

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

You know im here for ya.

Glad to see you got your head on straight.

Talk soon bro-chacho

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived