Jump to content

going thru hell


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a coverup of a star on my forearm because I did the same shit. If you don't have kids with that girl cover that up and move on brotha. Hope you feel better.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

Posted

Man, sorry to hear this. Hope everything turns out for the best for ya. Having been thru 2 divorces, and multiple lying whores, The only thing I can say is keep your head up. It will get better. :drinks:


Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback


Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's


Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Posted

Sorry to hear bro. If you need anything from Mel or I, you know where to find us.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted

congratulations on 16 days sober!

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

Posted

I have multiple tatt's with her in them.... her and I had alot of history together...

I really screwed up with the tatt's, she is in the audiomechanical tattoo, I then tatted mate on my ring finger ( she has soul) and my newest tattoo is a killer badass butterfly that will be hard to cover up.

Posted

Thanks bill, you and Mel where there for the last couple of these... and I can't say thank you guys enough for being a real friends.

Posted

Bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks. We're here for you man, whatever you need.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Posted

Hey Bro, you know I got you if you need anything in OR. If you need a place to crash on your way yo Florence hit me up. You helped me through shit and I'm here for you brother.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 550 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...