99fullsizechevy Posted January 7, 2012 Author Report Posted January 7, 2012 Small update, fabric is ordered so seats will be started to get recovered in two weeks, blk with lime green inserts, and ALOT will be getting painted with the inside aka dash and misc plastics.. Rocker and roll pan should be going on this week, so paint should be getting layed down very soon, new design for the system is a 4th order blow thru with 6 15s, this will be done minus wheels before mid spring.. Where as I'm outta school after the 23rd of January Laying frame soon.. System has to wait
Red-navi-916 Posted January 7, 2012 Report Posted January 7, 2012 Small update, fabric is ordered so seats will be started to get recovered in two weeks, blk with lime green inserts, and ALOT will be getting painted with the inside aka dash and misc plastics.. Rocker and roll pan should be going on this week, so paint should be getting layed down very soon, new design for the system is a 4th order blow thru with 6 cvr 15s, this will be done minus wheels before mid spring.. Where as I'm outta school after the 23rd of January A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
99fullsizechevy Posted January 7, 2012 Author Report Posted January 7, 2012 If your correcting my grammar, chalk it up to my iPhones auto correct Laying frame soon.. System has to wait
Red-navi-916 Posted January 7, 2012 Report Posted January 7, 2012 why doesnt your apple talk to my droid................how you like them apples BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
99fullsizechevy Posted January 7, 2012 Author Report Posted January 7, 2012 Lmao, I sold my inspire to get another iPhone4, I like them apples Laying frame soon.. System has to wait
99fullsizechevy Posted January 11, 2012 Author Report Posted January 11, 2012 CVRS are being picked up friday, talked to mr Kevin at skar audio, and I will be ordering 6 vvx 15 D2s, so should have them in march when the next batch comes in... Thanks for looking that is all Laying frame soon.. System has to wait
Miguels Posted January 11, 2012 Report Posted January 11, 2012 this is not a blow through still looks good though my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
99fullsizechevy Posted January 11, 2012 Author Report Posted January 11, 2012 Here you go There wil only b 4 inches from the back of the box to my tailgate.. And my handle is in the inside, so this will be fun, and il going to have to mount addition battery's in the spare tire well under the truck.. Should start looking clean soon... No more haggard ness Laying frame soon.. System has to wait
99fullsizechevy Posted January 12, 2012 Author Report Posted January 12, 2012 So my friend has this 92 accord... Sits crazy low.. And we rattle canned it a few months ago just for shit and giggles.. Then the other day he finally goes and gets some paint.. So here's what I've been messing with in my free time.. More pics tmrw White bottom dark maroon top Laying frame soon.. System has to wait
Smoove Posted January 12, 2012 Report Posted January 12, 2012 Now here is the rear side windows... I think I'm going to use some window silicone and seal them up.. U can hear it inside... http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg7/kxrider1002/fc06853a.mp4 And I braced the inside of the box better, and actually mounted it to the floor and rear of the cab So did you find a way to stop the ext cab window vibration. I have 2 8"s that rattle my ext cab window. I dont hear it inside the cab, but outside it sounds ghetto hearing the rattle. 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.