SOLD!! Boilermaker744 Trailblazer FACTS

Well you could move to cali with the vehicle and have it registered, but since we are California residence the only way we can get an out of state vehicle registered is to prove that we drove out there, had a catastrophic vehicle failure and purchased a vehicle to get back home. Even then it's not that easy to get it registered(unless it's older than '75).

GLWS Ryan. Hope it sells quick for ya.

Thanks...

VbjgkeI.jpg

xs.jpg

DCSig.jpg

I'm on this shiz ima talk about getting a loan

Dont talk about it, be about it... LOL... I'm serious, I'm surprised this thing is still for sale... It should be sold soon... If I still have it after the first of the year, the price is going to 9K... Lol...

VbjgkeI.jpg

xs.jpg

DCSig.jpg

Dont talk about it, be about it... LOL... I'm serious, I'm surprised this thing is still for sale... It should be sold soon... If I still have it after the first of the year, the price is going to 9K... Lol...

I really cant believe this thing STILL hasnt sold bro...Its a steal... If i wasnt so damn over my head in loans and debts i would swipe it from ya but ya know how shit goes... this is a STEAL to ANYONE who purchases it is ALL i can say

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I really cant believe this thing STILL hasnt sold bro...Its a steal... If i wasnt so damn over my head in loans and debts i would swipe it from ya but ya know how shit goes... this is a STEAL to ANYONE who purchases it is ALL i can say

You two just need to hold your horses :drink40: As soon as I get the time, already got all the info

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

I know bobbi... I was thinking maybe it was because Im such an asshole... LOL... But for real, what I really want to do is raffle it off... here only... 2000 tickets for 10.00 each. Split 50/50 down the middle half to me, half to SMD after delivery costs of course... Thats about 18500/2 = 9250 each... I'd even buy an SMD 18 to throw in the caddy... LOL...

VbjgkeI.jpg

xs.jpg

DCSig.jpg

Archived