It isn't your property do there lies the people's, if this were on your own property I'd like to think legally you'd be able to protect yourself. Here in AZ, dogs, guns, are all types of legal self defense

California laws are way different than Arizona.

Call the cops unless they are inside your house. Once they come inside, double-tap center mass.

If you do have to shoot them, have a legal weapon. Not some back alley bought pistol.

This is my other concern, I have a legally owned pistol but it is not mine, It's under my sisters name therefor making it illegal for me to have? 6 months more and i can legally own but this is the problem at hand now.

Does your sister live with you? If so, you may be ok. But if you are not supposed to have a gun, and you have hers(if she doesn't live there) you will get screwed by the DA.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

You can only use lethal force if your life in immediate danger. Even if they're in your house.....if a dude breaks in and is in the act of making a pb&j sammich, you cant shoot.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

It isn't your property do there lies the people's, if this were on your own property I'd like to think legally you'd be able to protect yourself. Here in AZ, dogs, guns, are all types of legal self defense

California laws are way different than Arizona.

Call the cops unless they are inside your house. Once they come inside, double-tap center mass.

If you do have to shoot them, have a legal weapon. Not some back alley bought pistol.

This is my other concern, I have a legally owned pistol but it is not mine, It's under my sisters name therefor making it illegal for me to have? 6 months more and i can legally own but this is the problem at hand now.

Does your sister live with you? If so, you may be ok. But if you are not supposed to have a gun, and you have hers(if she doesn't live there) you will get screwed by the DA.

Yeah she lives with me. I'm not stupid i wont go out and look for trouble, I have a 8 foot tall steel gate that is pretty hard and noisy to jump over, A cop ate shit trying to jump it once so if they step foot on my property i shouldn't have to much trouble explaining they wanted to cause harm if i do shoot, They have to get through the gate, the dog and lastly a gun.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Seriously...consider moving.

Live by the sword die by the sword.

CURRENT SYSTEM:

• Alternator:
    1. Stock alt on mids/highs
    2. Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v
  • Batteries: (2) XS D1400s
  • Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks
  • Headunit: 80-PRS
  • Sub Amp: DC 5.0k
  • Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones
  • Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal.
  • Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c
    • Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar)
  • Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab.

Build Log

If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD

Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db
Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db

Seriously...consider moving.

Live by the sword die by the sword.

Honestly, I think about moving everyday. But housing now is really fucked up, I have to move all my family if we do leave. I won't only move out by myslelf because then my family will be exposed to danger with no protection. Also my dad has leukemia and i take him 3 times a week to the hospital for treatment so trust me It's not that easy.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

I'd say in Cali your best bet would be video taping them while you call the police, try to get their faces or some information like a license plate number (if they drove) on video and hand that over to the cops when they show up long after the criminals are gone so they at least have something to work with.

Edited by bumonskateboard6

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?