Sonic Electronix

wanted to know if anyone feels the same about this?

Idk if anyone else gets this feeling but its like a. Urge or a missed feeling lol. I recently took out. My fuses. So I have no beats just music. And now I have the urge to put them back in. This feelin is like a urghh ahh. Dammn. Jittery feeling. Not. A bad one but It makes me wanna crank it up ha. To get that sensation back. I don't wanna come off as. Retarted. Or anthing but that's how I feel. Ha sound dumb?

yup all the time especially on my quad

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Heres how bad I am, I'm doing a clamshell build after the holidays so I pulled out all my old build a couple weeks ago. Sunday night my family fell asleep watching a movie so I went out and reinstalled all of my shit because I missed bass hahahaha

oh gotcha. i am rebuilding and wont be able to get my recones for my subs until January. So im bassless till then. i just try not to drive so i dont have to think about not having any bass. :(

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

If i pull my fuses I have no music at all. :shrug:

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I do the same thing. Me and some buddys took a trip to daytona for a birthday and I wanted to drive my car up there just for my system... and bc of the turkey rod run haha

But I woulda put a good $100 in gas for a weekend

SMDSIG799x74.jpg

BHE Wall Build

TEAM DC Audio

TEAM XS POWER
1986 Monte Carlo

KMC Nova's 20"
4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones
2 DC 5k's
Pioneer PRS 80
10 Audio Technix

6 XS Power D3100's

1 XS Power D3400

Mechman 220a Alternator

I haven't had my bump since the begining of December! My stock alt died, and I am currently waiting on a Mechman 270amp to be built and shipped. I ordered 2 XS D1400's that will be here today, my amp and sub aren't going to know what to do with all the voltage...lol!

03' NISSAN XTERRA

(1) AQ3500d

(1) AQ4x90

(1) Audio Control Line Driver

(4) DC LVL 4 15's

Cresendo Mids and Highs

100' of 0/guage

Big Three

Mechman 270a Charging @ 16.5v

(6) XS D1400's

Highest Termlab Score 149.9 at the kick & 166.1 in the Port/ on stock electrical and 1 DC XL M1

Updated JUNE 2012*****MY BUILD LOG

USACI REGION 6 POINTS LEADER 2011

USACI KANSAS RECORD HOLDER 2011

Team DC

dcletterhead.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/