Sonic Electronix

Well now im kinda boored with my system! (its in my sig) And i want to make something that really PUNDS!

I want to start competing in bassrace here in norway! And i was thinking like 4 15" whould do!

And ive been looking at different subs and the ones ive picked out it:

SE15

M3`s (non mojo)

P2`s

Wich whould be loudest! This setup will either be run by 2 1200wRms monoblocks or a single 2500wRms mono!

Feel free to come with suggestions! And the budget is in the line of those subs! Amps are desided!

Hertz - Pioneer - Zealum

i'd do the RE audio sub bro but with 2500rms i'd step the SE15 up to two SX15s.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

dunno if the m3- 15s will handle 2500rms, I just did a system with 4- 15s ran off a Diamond d61000.1 mono block, and adjusted correctly, its knocking hard as hell, didn't need anything higher than that... Maybe the 1-1200rms amp at first, see how they sound then, but the M3s are VERY efficient with power, so when you go over their RMS it doesn't help a whole lot, just from what I noticed- But they sound Damn good

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

its a tossup between the re and the m3 i know the m3 sound dam good but ive yet to personaly hear the re in action he p2 i wouldnt waste my exwifes money on them...the p3 maybe but not the p2

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Thanks for the input guys!

im a bit keen on 4 or more mid range woofers on X ammounts of watts!

I want to build a wall in a VW Golf MK2. so im betting 4 15" ported wall whould do!

And a bud has the M3 MOJO and it sounds great! And i already have tried the SX and im MORE then pleased with only one 12"

But i want to go large! Well to some of you, just a work van setup! But here in Norway, we don't have many bass racers!

So its a GOLDEN chance to do something great. i think its like 1 or 2 cars that can do 140+ bass race here in Norway!

And i want to be able to do 149.9 class i think! So im looking for a 4 15" or even 2 18".

But the only good 18"`s in the price range im willing to go for is the SX. The next will be importing SSD`s og Q`s.

But ive had some discussions with Scott, and the shipping cost will almost be the same as ONE sub! But as great as Scott is he

would throw in some options for free, this was on 2 SSD`s 12" that i was gonna run earlier!

So i really dont know what to do really!

Could you guys help me out!? Maby with some other total different ideas for bass race! Just throw em out here!

I would REALLY appreciate it!

Thanks in advance.

NordicDude

Hertz - Pioneer - Zealum

Archived