As of now guys, I just want something loud to impress my friends/dad. Im 16 and don't currently have the money to afford a competition build. My dad did car audio for years. He's good friends with all the top guys and shops, so I'm trusting him with everything. I can get amps/subwoofers dirt cheap because of him. What are your opinions? I will %100 make a custom tuned box. But should I go with two 12s or one 15?

Can some please explain or post a pic of an alternator? Im sorry i'm not exactly sure what one is...

BTW: I'm not spending $1000 on two batteries...

imo you need to read up a bit before you start trying to run high powered stuff. like...you don't even know what an alternator is and you're looking to run 6k? definitely start smaller. when you break something, it won't be as costly. sometimes that $1000 in batteries is necessary to not break things

Daily does not equal competition. I'm not even going to get into what I paid for my electrical, and mine is about as stout as it could get. I play music daily, driving, parked and for hours on end. I pay good money for my equipment, love what I run, and feed then gobs of clean power to make sure they live long lives.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Daily does not equal competition. I'm not even going to get into what I paid for my electrical, and mine is about as stout as it could get. I play music daily, driving, parked and for hours on end. I pay good money for my equipment, love what I run, and feed then gobs of clean power to make sure they live long lives.

Well that makes sense, its like running a stock cd player through an amp. Put crap in; get crap out.

Hit the brakes and do some reading be4 u get head deep into something u don't know about bro

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

More battery power ... the better !!! plain and simple ... :drink40:

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

U know what the big 3 is and what amp and subs are u looking to get?

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Archived