FI SP4 18s 3400 watts on each

If you guys insist. Hifonics hasnt had a beast amp since the collossus and any company that suckers people in and then gives them an amp that cant touch rated because they are relying on a name is not a good company nor one Id spend my money on.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

If you guys insist. Hifonics hasnt had a beast amp since the collossus and any company that suckers people in and then gives them an amp that cant touch rated because they are relying on a name is not a good company nor one Id spend my money on.

Not saying they are "beast", but I think they would at least do rated with good electrical.

Some of you guys really gave him a great welcome to the forum. Smh..

Some people just can't help themselves, if he's happy who gives a fuck

Harsh welcome...maybe. But he said he loved it here, I am sure he is ok.

And no is giving a fuck. It was merely an opinion. That's like saying it wasn't cheap buying a Challenger and putting steelies on it. Do they work? Do they do what they are supposed to do? Yes, of course. But some people, myself included, find the balance of the system to be off. Not performance wise, looks wise. It's like spending $500 on a shirt and pants, then buying shoes with 4 stripes. Let's take a look at 4 BRZ1700...average price $240 shipped per totalling $960 for a total of about 6,800 watts if you can keep voltage steady. For that price I would do two amps or even something like a BC5500 depending on wiring options. The point is, for not much more, you can have something much better.

That being said, no harm no foul OP. It was merely an opinion. Welcome to the forum, takes heaps of pics, and we will see it when we see it. People who think others are being too mean or talking shit, not every build is going to make every person happy. Deal with it. Have to take the salt with the pepper :drinks:

Enjoy the FIs :drink40: :drink40: :drink40:

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Ef' the negs.... {edit}noting the apologie though.

This shit could slap, if properly installed !

I'm running a petly little 1500 watt system (for now) and it sounds pretty damn loud and clear to me.... and most everybody within 75 feet of me :)

So there you go ! I'd be freakin' stoked !

Please post some pics,

Peace,

Fish

Ok so this is my first post to this forum and I'd like to start out buy saying I love it here! Yesterday I ordered my new set up it will consisit of the following:

(2) FI SP4 18s

(4) Hifonics BRZ1700.1

(4) Batcap 800s

Ive had 18s before so I already have gobs of zero gauge in the garage and in the truck

Like I said I just ordered it yesterday so as items arrive I will take pics of the unboxing. I'm really excited to get hands on with the SP4. I had the 2nd Gen BTL 18s and I loved them but extenuating circumstances caused me to have to sell them. My mids and highs are still in the truck (2004 Buick Rainier) and consists of:

Boston Acoustic Pro60se (pair)

Diamond Audio D3 8s (two total one per door)

Polk Audio DB series 4s (one in each a pillar)

Diamond Audio D3 tweeters (one per a pillar)

The mids and highs are powered by two Rockford Fosgate P400-4s and get sound great. As soon as I set up a photobuckef account I will post plenty of photos

As for replying to everyone individually that ain't gonna happen but yes I could get diff amps. Did I want to? Yes do I like these? Yes. They will be dual 1s hooked one amp per coil should be fine to handle daily beatings. They are cea compliant. They may not do 25% more than stated but they will do what they say. What I really like about this forum is everyone is so diverse and I'm here to learn allot. I know haters gonna hate but in my eyes we are all one big ass family so I can dig it!

Oh and the batts are small but I'll be buying more and stacking them on either side of the box. At only 4 inches of usable space these are perfect at 3 wide. Oh and I have a 300 amp alt so no worries on voltage. Big shout out to Trippi! I seen your truck at SBN really loved it bud

Archived