DC Sound Lab

Oh damnnn how did i miss this?! I will be picking up a 10 or 12" lvl4!!! Cant wait!

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Im so excited! I got my new 4th order wall fired up today and it is just begging for new XLs!

do you have vids and i just miss it? ill go check

edit: i have an ext cab mitsubishi raider thinkin about stealin your 4th order idea love it! Prob won't look as nice as your though :shrug:

Edited by Jd1102

Oh that would be sweet. Just hope it don't weigh 70 plus pounds.. I love neo magnets!

neo prices have gone up 1000x since last year i doubt it will be a regular product they will make but if you got the money im sure they will build you anything you want

They will make em for you if you got the dough... And the neos are 70lbs+/- a few

false mine dont weight more than 60 pounds....i just threw it on the scale and she read 47 pounds...now im not sure if thats totally accurate being the magnet picked up the scale when i was putting it down and it may have screwed with some calibrating haha

but neos are light hence why i love my Neos...they weigh less than my XL 15s

i wasn't trying to give out false info i just simply was using the the info rusty himself gave me when i inquired about getting some. but if they are really that light my wallet is going to hate me at some point next year

you win some, you lose some

Im so excited! I got my new 4th order wall fired up today and it is just begging for new XLs!

Bad ass man I love you're build log. With everyone selling their XLs getting ready for the new stuff i'm debating walling my truck with a few more as well....oh how I wish money grew on trees lol

lol

or you can just start hooking shit up together and blow up speakers and your amp

RUSTY IS SUCH A TEASE....

Your not kidding! I've known for like 8 mths that these were coming but he has kept everything Tight Lipped! But here is the question for us who are presently building waiting for the subs to drop in. Do they like the same enclosure sizes? Specifically the m2 12".

TEAM FLEX ISSUES, TEAM DC AUDIO

2010 California State Finals Champion MECA AS2

2011 California State Champion Meca S2

2011 California State Record holder Meca S2

2012 Meca Mod 4 class 152.5 and rising

i cant comment.. I think rusty is just sitting back having fun reading all this, then us reps well get an email from HIM saying santa said it was ok now.. lol

OREGON STATE REP DCAUDIO & JUICEBOX BATTERIES

2x 15 DC Neos...

1 DC 9k

2 Sets of Hertz MLK 2 Mids with Scan Speak Tweeters

Zuki Audio Eleets

2x multicells

4 Runs of 1/0 back

2010 Subaru Outback

Well my plan on getting a m2 level 5 15 just went bye bye :No: . Maybe Rusty will make a level 3 8" or a level 6 10" neo.

but then again i could take the differance in price from the level 5 not being upgraded and use that to get the much needed extra battery for my car...

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

I like the lvl3 8 idea. That would be tight!

1993 toyota pickup

head unit- kdc-x994

mids- jl xr 3ways with extra set of 6.5s

mids amp- nothing special yet

subs- 2 dc lvl6 m2s

sub amps- 2 dc 5ks

alts- 2 stock chevy ad244s

batts- 5 amg g31s & 1 amg g24

TEAM DC AUDIO!

TEAM NWSPL!