Jump to content

Dc Audio Subs For Audioque Hdc3 15


Guest Nismofreak

Recommended Posts

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

I wanna trade my dc audio subs for some audioque subs... I wanna try out some other company so if you wanna trade subs hit me up!!!

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

really...I heard people loved them. I heard em but not the hdc

I really wanna put 3,200rms on each but I don't know if to lol

Posted

I can vouch for their ability to handle that kind of power. I have two really old HD3 15s (they are old enough that people have argued with me about them being Audioque HD3s) and I have a RF T30001bd on each one. They really perform well for me. As far as sound quality, I think they sound good, but I am no SQ expert.

BJJ20logo20resize.png
Posted

wheres the info on these subs at?

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

HU: AVIC-D2

Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components

AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks

Front Amp: Profile AP400x2

Rear Fill: None

Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps)

AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm)

Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground

Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2)

260 Amp Iraggi Alternator

Posted

them Audioques, the newer design loook niccceeee

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

they are DD 9500 rip offs

images-4.jpgdjscrewbanner5sf.jpgimages.jpg

"IT SOUNDS SLOW MOTION AND STUTTERING"~~~~LOL

2 15" Fi BTLs

7.5 cf box @ 33hz

Sundown SAZ-3500D

Powermaster S3400 & D3100

Iraggi 300a alt

SecondSkin - totally dead

Knu wire

Posted

meh id keep the DC's man those Audioque are loud but sound like ass

Any sub can sound like shit, or be the best sounding...

Me, I dont really believe in a spl/sq sub. The only thing a spl sub has is a tighter tolerence in the motor for the most part, which is NOT reccomended for daily use. But depending on the company you buy from you can change that like you can with FI for example.

You see people at every comp with some low level pos subs walled off burping pretty high numbers on a non spl sub, and then again you see people in SQ comps with DD subs...

If you got a crap box, your sub will sound like crap, same if you are using a low end amp. I can my bottom dollar that if someone would put a fully loaded fi btl in a box and run a power acoustik amp to it, it will sound like shit compaired to a rockford fosgate amp..

Unless you have tried the sub out for yourself you really have no room to go and trash it by saying they sound like ass.

And if you did try it out, did you try different enclosere sizes and port tuning. Maybe someone else had a audioque sub and claimed their install was crap and used all recommended info for the box from the site, but maybe they wont tell you that they messed up on the port/tuning, or miscalculated box mesaurements because they dont want to man up and look dumb..

Just some food for thought.

Another example.

GalaticMonkey. 4 18s walled and 8 sundown 1500s if I remember right. He had nothing but problems with his FI's. So does that mean that FI's suck? No it doesnt, most likely he had another problem, because we all know Meade has no problem with his.

Most mishaps in car audio are installer based, and even tho you might not be man enough to admit you clipped your amp and thats why your tinsil leads broke. but a good company will stand behind their customer and make good with them.

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9600 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...